Israel's President tells Netanyahu to chill and mend fences with Obama

lol for a second I thought the title said 'israeli president tells netanyahu to chill and bend over for obama'

Doesn't fit very well into the "Bow down to your Jewish masters!" anti-Semitic CT narrative, does it?

I am expecting a bromantic getaway at Camp David.

lol for a second I thought the title said 'israeli president tells netanyahu to chill and bend over for obama'

Damn it I was posting from my Phone and got autocorrected. Supposed to be mend fences obviously ..

Doesn't fit very well into the "Bow down to your Jewish masters!" anti-Semitic CT narrative, does it?

OBVIOUSLY this proves that Obama is in fact the reptilian overlord of the Jews

pf2BTKA.jpg

It has to be a trick

Obama and congress is totally subservient to the Jewish lobby and Jewish interests.

Jews in the US only care about what is good for ISRAEL, not the US. Wait and see....

Obama and congress is totally subservient to the Jewish lobby and Jewish interests.

Jews in the US only care about what is good for ISRAEL, not the US. Wait and see....

Hey, they are making blockbuster hollywood movies. show some respect.

Yeah there is tremendous debate and polarization about this stuff in Israel itself. Aside from Netanyahu, it seems like the most hawkish forces regarding Israel are American. :rolleyes:

Yes, clearly you are the expert on what Jews in the U.S. think and care about.

Yes, clearly you are the expert on what Jews in the U.S. think and care about.

Jewish pro-Israel donors are very influential, and have a lot of power, but it is nowhere close to being absolute. It looks like loyalty to Obama may trump that fabled lobby.

Its amazing how much influence Israel has over the US. I heard rand say we shouldnt borrow money to give to Israel........something that sounds rational and he gets applauds. then Christie says what Rand says make sense, but Israel is a priority and we should do everything to keep it strong. Everything to keep another country strong including borrowing money and he gets even bigger applauds

We should be allies with israel as they would be a true ally
iran would never be an ally

or as Muhammed put it
quran 5:51
"O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust."

Back