Israel's only decent win is Whittaker

Shit fucking thread pal.

Let’s discuss how much of an idiot TS is

Nobody has ever beaten anybody good and if they have there’s an asterisk. Everybody has a bad resume. Sherdog in a nutshell.

You should be banned for being so fucking dumb. His win over KG is arguably better than the whittaker win. Plus he has Silva, Brunson, and Tavares. All are legit wins, you are just a moron that doesn't understand the sport beyond the tmz aspect.

Whitaker is a fuckin moron.

At the very least he should have tired Israel out with wrestling, got his arms pumped up with blood, so his counters wouldn't be that crisp.

Or he coulda stalked him methodically and unloaded on the body against the cage.

Instead he went in there guns blazing looking for the KO right out of the gate and got put away like a putz.

<{hughesimpress}>

You should be banned for being so fucking dumb. His win over KG is arguably better than the whittaker win. Plus he has Silva, Brunson, and Tavares. All are legit wins, you are just a moron that doesn't understand the sport beyond the tmz aspect.

lol gastelum is a gatekeeper.

How many do you need to have? He beat the man with the belt.

I disagree with what you say but I'll fight you to the death for your right to say it

lol gastelum is a gatekeeper.
If you are going to just troll you have to put forth more effort, part of the game is getting people to think you actually believe your own nonsense, you can't even bother to give me a sentence of justification. You are worse than PrideJitZoo was, and he was one of the worst trolls I have ever seen.

Yep.

Not even Wilders resume is that overrated and his win over Oritz is better than Adensayas whole combat career.

Gastelum is a solid win

Nasrat_Haqparast.png

usa_today_10979699.0.jpg

He fought Silva at Silva's range and Silva looked motivated as hell for that fight (the other recent fights he looked like he didn't take them too serious) looked aged but he still has insane skill at range.

Back