Israel vs Romero in the works

It's funny, I never root for Romero, but I love watching him fight. I feel like he's been the final boss at MW for like 4+ years now, so definitely more than a worthy challenger. And since no one has been able to get a really dominant victory over him (in the ufc), it gives Izzy a chance to make a real statement as a champion.

It's funny, I never root for Romero, but I love watching him fight. I feel like he's been the final boss at MW for like 4+ years now, so definitely more than a worthy challenger. And since no one has been able to get a really dominant victory over him (in the ufc), it gives Izzy a chance to make a real statement as a champion.

Izzy has cario and chin for days. Bad fight for Romeo

Izzy wants Costa, but Costa is 8 months off for injuries from his fight with Romero. Yea, you lose either way when you fight Romero.

So Izzy is asking for Romero. There is no other guy that even remotely deserves TS, Romero wants it, Izzy wants it, we are probably seeing Romero get his 4th title shot in a row. God keeps helping Romero get that belt.

I think Romero has lost step, gasses out in the 3rd and gets finished by fast pace Izzy. But with Romero it only takes one punch to finish a fight, so its not a clear victory, but I say 70:30 Izzy.

I think israel would have a tougher time against costa....romero seems to be more of a counter striker...he takes his sweet time in throwing...guys like that, I see getting picked apart from the outside...I don't see romero's occasional exploding with strikes being effective...costa is constantly coming forward and throwing...I think that will give israel more problems.

I'm not saying Yoel is gonna win, but Israel best be booking that hospital bed for a week.

Back