Israel vs Kelvin, Who you got

If Israel is content with a 5 round pitter patter UD from the outside, he'll win. Kelvin pushes his shit in otherwise.

I was heavily leaning toward Kelvin, until I saw the face off. The height difference is much greater than I believed it was going to be. Gastelum is going to have to work his ass off to get in range, and will be taking some big risks to do so. I still think he can win this fight, but his angles, footwork, and defensive posture is going to be key in this one, for certain.

KG is underrated. Israel might be the best striker in middleweight but Kelvin has the best hands. Some of the best hands in UFC.

KG is a bad dude, but this is simply just a bad matchup for him.

He is a good crisp boxer with speed and power, but he is facing an elite kickboxer who uses his length and footwork well to maintain range.

I expect KG to land a few good punches throughout the fight while Izzy is circling away from the cage, but he will be soundly outstruck and lose a clear decision.

I think KG had a great chance to beat Whittaker ( 50/50 ) but I think Izzy beats both of them easily. I also think Romero can probably beat Izzy but loses to KG and Whittaker. It’s all about the style matchups.

Honestly I don't see this as close, and can't see Kelvin losing. Underrated fatty stops Adesanya in 4.

Back