International Israel vs. Islamic Jihad

San Marino

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Things seem to be going from bad to worse. Ukraine/Russia, Taiwan/China, and now Israel/Iran.

. Israel vs. Islamic Jihad: What is source of latest conflict and whether it could mean all-out war (msn.com)

Israel’s assassination of a top military commander in the Islamic Jihad militant group in Gaza on Friday raised concerns that the conflict could escalate into an all-out war in the territory that is home to 2 million Palestinians.

Counterterrorism experts in the U.S. and Middle East said the strike is significant for a number of reasons and could have major repercussions, including on the already-fraught efforts to negotiate a new nuclear deal with Iran to get it to stop trying to make nuclear weapons.

That’s especially the case because Islamic Jihad is considered a proxy fighting force for Iran, which has long considered it a major priority to have influence in the Palestinian territories given their proximity to Israel, its number one enemy.

* All the major players against the United States: Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea. With volunteer numbers going down and remaining low, any major US conflict could potentially bring the draft back. A weak US president does not really help the current situation. This is a very bad time for America.

Last edited:
My money would be on the IDF

This conflict is just gonna keep popping up every 5-10 years...

I'm not anti Israel no
Not really comparable either, not on a military level, or ethical

I didn’t ask whether you are anti Israel. You don’t have to be anti to condemn certain acts.

That second guy got atomized. Holy crap!
Bit weird they are releasing highres (brutal) footage from these strikes.
Not usually their MO, perhaps they're going for something new here

Israel is not mobilized. It will die down. This happens every year or 2. Last year Israel didnt invade even though Gaza shot 10000 rockets or so. They just bombed it.

Iran will have a regime change internally is my guess given the internal chaos. A moderate non pro western but pro china, russia axis will take power.

Israel may have to invade south lebanon again to clear out hezbollah.

China will move on Taiwan in late winter. They arent mobilized yet and will wait till winter. Biden will submit. Europe is done fighting Russia.

Did you just recently start following the whole Israel thing, TS?

Back