Israel vs. Brunson at the press conference, who won the trashtalking exchange?

2004 account

For a fair sport/true mma fan, ain't no shill
@Silver
Reaction score
I genuinely laughed more at what Bruson said to Israel than vice versa...especially the part about him being skinny and having a senior citizen's body...Israels comeback were kinda childish and weak, and its hard to take him seriously with that man purse he's carrying around.

another good one:
"why you acting like conor, youre from Nigeria"

Conor! Conor! Conor! Conor!

CONOR!!!!!!

Brunson by a country mile. Adesanya needs his girlfriend to create memes for him. I thought he would be much better as he seems comfortable in front of the mic and is an attention hog, but the Anime Dweeb in him came out. He looked nervous AF being in front of all those people.

Brunson is about to show him some All American Wrestling. Not a good fight for Palestine.

I would lol if Brunson ko's him
It's not ot out of the question. He has a giant reach, giant power and is unorthodox. Those technical guys get f'd up when there is an unorthodox guy, as they are hard to read (i.e. Cro Cop Randelman or Gonzaga).

"Shut the fuck up, show up november 3, bring that chin on the platter and im cleaning up as well" was the best line tho.

i thought both lost. all brunson kept saying was "youre skinny". but it's often advantageous to be long and lean (silva and jones).

Brunson by a country mile. Adesanya needs his girlfriend to create memes for him. I thought he would be much better as he seems comfortable in front of the mic and is an attention hog, but the Anime Dweeb in him came out. He looked nervous AF being in front of all those people.

Brunson is about to show him some All American Wrestling. Not a good fight for Palestine.
Like he showed Whitaker? Wrestling is gay, and so is america

Isresl easily won as soon as he called him a drunk bum and called him Bumson. That actually made me chuckle a little

I genuinely laughed more at what Bruson said to Israel than vice versa...especially the part about him being skinny and having a senior citizen's body...Israels comeback were kinda childish and weak, and its hard to take him seriously with that man purse he's carrying around.

another good one:

He lives in New Zealand so he isn't trying to sound like Conor. Concerning the actual fight though. I am not going to discredit Brunson he's dangerous. If Israel can land something to keep Brunson honest early I see him frustrating Brunson standing. Props to Brunson for getting this fight and avoiding Antonio Carlos Jr. If he beats Israel he is back in the mix. I thought Carlos Jr was going to sub him. I don't think he intentionally ducked Carlos Jr. though. It just worked out for him better this way.

Also I think Brunson is just going to stand and trade with Israel so him saying he needs to lift weights seems kind of funny. I don't see him employing a wrestling heavy gameplan. Just off watching the Tavares fight Israel seems to be stronger than he looks, he did great in the clinch against Tavares a solid Xtreme Couture guy.

both were weak...'you're skinny bro!' 'you seen my memes on instagram?' <36>

Why is Brunson calling him skinny as if he’s built like Costa?

Like he showed Whitaker? Wrestling is gay, and so is america
Whitaker outwrestled Yoel for crying out loud, and, he probably has the best TDD of any striker ever. You can't compare the two, orvreally any of Brunson's past foes with Izzy (except maybe Andy, and everyone thought Brunson won that shit).

America wrestling is gay?

<36>
<DC-Champ>

another good one:

Conor is nigerian from the waste down, so it makes sense there would be similarities.

Brunson. Izzy lost all steam when he said "check out what i just posted on my instagram, i got heat coming at him"

Brunson sounded drunk but got the better lines in.

Israel was clowning him pretty good when they were both at the same bar last night

Both weren't that great, but Brunson harping on him being "skinny" was just fucking dumb.

I see what you did and it's hilarious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back