International Israel strikes 80 sites across Gaza

Come on. We're all dudes in the WR. There is only one sad poster here who pretends to be a lady for extra attention.

No, I count 3 girls. 'lady', that's funny. :) ...are the rest of us 'gentlemen'?

Two things, while our media is fixated on the Pittsburgh Synagogue, it is likely that this will not be mentioned and if it is, somehow the media will spin this in Israel's favor. Until Israel is brought under control, these antisemitic attacks will continue and Jews worldwide will never be safe. Thanks for reading, this is a serious one for me.

...back to your topic:

What hypocrites. ...and for what, 7 dead Jews. How about lighting some candles for the 205 dead Palestinian men, women, and children killed by the IDF. This is such bullshit. A Jewish life is more important than a Christian or Muslim life? Apparently so. No, not antisemitism, just trying to understand the logic here, if there is one.

Last edited:
From the derailing with the idiotic zionist talking points to this:
Please, this is actually an extremely important topic.

Israel threatens Jews worldwide AND in no way represents the Jewish people.

PROVE ME WRONG.

Cannot prove that Israel is bad for your people as a whole, but as a whole, Jews largely support Israel one way or another. The Jews that are in open defiance to Israel are dwarfed by mainstream Jews who see Israel as something they have to support whether they like to or not, because it is a jewish state. There are lots of jews there so be really hard to just abandon their own.

If the un agreed to it after 90% of them were wiped out we would abide it. We don’t hate Jews and wish hitler had finished the job like you though

But maybe we should do that since you are saying Muslims can’t help but attack them because they’re such a violent peoly

Only if Texans agree to it, not the UN made up of people from elsewhere. I doubt the Texans will appreciate that decision much by foreigners in the UN.

Texas! Why Texas? Plenty of land for sale in Alaska...

The Soviets created a Jewish oblast in the east of Siberia. I dont think the Jews appreciated it much, and most just fled the country instead of going there.

As far as i'm aware Israel attacked because the palestinians fired 30 rockets into their country first.[as usual.]
However mainstream press usually have headlines like the title of this thread. Why is the thread not named 'Palestinians fire rockets at Israel'?

These anti-Israel people are so indoctrinated it's unbelievable. They ignore the fact that the palestinians are all about hamas, or that as muslims they hate everyone else including Westerners who support them.

As far as i'm aware Israel attacked because the palestinians fired 30 rockets into their country first.[as usual.]
However mainstream press usually have headlines like the title of this thread. Why is the thread not named 'Palestinians fire rockets at Israel'?

These anti-Israel people are so indoctrinated it's unbelievable. They ignore the fact that the palestinians are all about hamas, or that as muslims they hate everyone else including Westerners who support them.

Palis fired rockets because the Jews took over their sovereignty like a century ago, and resettled them into partition, which apparently the Jews are taking over too now. This is probably one of if not the longest ethnic conflicts in the history of mankind.

Palis fired rockets because the Jews took over their sovereignty like a century ago, and resettled them into partition, which apparently the Jews are taking over too now. This is probably one of if not the longest ethnic conflicts in the history of mankind.

And the world must suffer endless city by city racous protesting (world over) if not rioting year after year . . . When the most liberal death tolls over many decades is around 14K combined. Clearly the ideological rejection of a Jewish state with it's capitol can't be understated. I mean if there were no written proof of this ideology it would be one thing. But ample doesn't do justice to the reality of what we know of said opposition ideology. It's like arguing water is wet with many people (ie. the facts don't count).

The Soviets created a Jewish oblast in the east of Siberia. I dont think the Jews appreciated it much, and most just fled the country instead of going there.

Very interesting. That was news to me. @abiG, why wasn't Israel created in Birobidzhan? I'm sure Britain and the U.S. could have worked something out with Stalin. Much safer location. Surrounded by Russia and China. It doesn't get any safer than that, unless they are in the U.S.

These anti-Israel people are so indoctrinated it's unbelievable.

These pro-Israeli people are so indoctrinated it's unbelievable.

I'm Catholic, I believe Christians should have their own homeland in Palestine.
I'm Muslim, I believe Muslims should have their own homeland in Palestine.
Three religions can lay claim to that region. What is so special about the Jews?

Very interesting. That was news to me. @abiG, why wasn't Israel created in Birobidzhan? I'm sure Britain and the U.S. could have worked something out with Stalin. Much safer location. Surrounded by Russia and China. It doesn't get any safer than that, unless they are in the U.S.

Because it gets butt cold. Israel has more pleasant climate. Same reason why so many Jews in Southern California.

But you can dance there

Because it gets butt cold.

Well, Israel is hot. That did not stop the Jews from settling there and being surrounded by Arabs. Now, how bright of an idea is that? Alaska is also cold in the winter.

Last edited:
Well, Israel is too hot. That did not stop the Jews from settling there and being surrounded by Arabs. Now, how bright of an idea is that?

Isnt it dry like Southern California summer? There are lots of Jews in NYC area, and it gets mad humid, but they are known to take trips up to the Catskills which is sometimes called the Borscht Belt, or the Jewish Alps, and the climate is more pleasant due to elevation.

Isnt it dry like Southern California summer?

I believe so. It is by the Mediterranean sea. I have never been to Israel, but guess what? It gets hotter and colder where I'm at in Oklahoma than it does in Tel Aviv (F):

. Tel Aviv - Summer: 85 / Winter: 64
. Tulsa - Summer: 105 / Winter: 12

Last edited:
Meanwhile the Afghanistan war resulted in over 100x as many deaths last year.

Keep up the righteous indignation Americans.

Meanwhile the Afghanistan war resulted in over 100x as many deaths last year. Keep up the righteous indignation Americans.

'Indignation'? Yeah, flying planes into buildings and killing 3,000 innocent civilians during 9/11 is some true indignation. That plot was started in Afghanistan by Al-Qaeda.

Meanwhile the Afghanistan war resulted in over 100x as many deaths last year.

Keep up the righteous indignation Americans.

https://israelpalestinetimeline.org/charts/

Of the 10,851 people who have been killed in the Israel-Palestine conflict since September 29, 2000, 88% were Palestinian and 12% were Israeli.

Of the 2,311 children who have been killed in the Israel-Palestine conflict since September 29, 2000, 94% were Palestinian and 6% were Israeli.

Continue the righteous support, Americans.

Wonder how many books, studies and documentaries has to be released before some of you finally realise that Israel is not some moral country, but in actuality the ones that are doing the oppressing. The Israeli themselves offer more critique of what their country are doing than some of you (Americans probably), and it is even more funny that you can’t wrap your head around that a person can be Jewish and still not support the disgusting way they treat the Palestinians. This thread is a prime example of how succesful the Israel lobby has been in trying to make the narrative spin to the side that favours the oppressor.

Israel bombs Palestine.

The US suffers.

rinse, wash, repeat.

Rockets and mortar fire for peace & prosperity.

Back