International Israel strikes 80 sites across Gaza

So they should give up and accept everything cause they're weak and if they don't they're religious zealot ? Lol ...

Nope, but if you are being offered huge aid programs, reductions in walls, giving up of other lands elsewhere, all in exchange, not for abandoning east jerusalem, but simply for the symbolic gesture of recognizing west Jerusalem as Isreals capital instead of tel Aviv, and you refuse to even come to the negotiating table, you can't pretend this is all on Israel.

What on earth are you talking about? And how 'bout we get back on topic of the antisemitism created by these sociopaths.

I'm just saying that Palestine is not actually a country, cause they live under total Israeli domination, even in Palestinian territories.

Nope, but if you are being offered huge aid programs, reductions in walls, giving up of other lands elsewhere, all in exchange, not for abandoning east jersualem, but simply for the symbolic gesture of recognizing west Jersalem as Isreals capital instead of tel Aviv, and you refuse to even come to the negotiating table, you can't pretend this is all on Israel.

1967 borders recognise west jerusalem de facto.
They already recognize it. Even hamas (it says a lot btw)

1967 borders recognise west jerusalem de facto.
They already recognize it. Even hamas (it says a lot btw)

Not as their capital.

It's not even a big deal. It wouldn't really solve anything, but it does show the truth of the idiom, it takes two to tango.

Not as their capital.

It's not even a big deal. It wouldn't really solve anything, but it does show the truth of the idiom, it takes two to tango.

If Israel take off all the colonies and give palestinians their rights, you can easily understand that they will not give a fuck about west jerusalem being Israeli capital.

You're totally biased, Israel is still colonising Palestine, makes no concessions at all, and it's the weak and the dominated who has to tango in your narration.
I think I'm done, you're blaming the victime.

to jews there are holy sites there, but muslims can live with them. to the local muslims the jews have to die or live as second class citizens until they decide to kill them later (that is literally in the quran)

Yeah, but they wouldn't take land elsewhere to give up jerusleum either, so they are really equally zealots.

It isn't about land, it isn't about coexisting, it is a 2000 year old holy war, over stupid lying books, and stupid buildings of no real value.

Fuck, thinking about the Israeli-Pali conflict makes me pine for going to war for oil. Atleast that shit makes sense.

If Israel take off all the colonies and give palestinians their rights, you can easily understand that they will not give a fuck about west jerusalem being Israeli capital.

You're totally biased, Israel is still colonising Palestine, makes no concessions at all, and it's the weak and the dominated who has to tango in your narration.
I think I'm done, you're blaming the victime.

I don't agree with that.

I think they were offered much of that, and all Trump wanted was a political win, and all the Isrealis wanted was a symbolic win, and the leaders of Palestine, said fuck that. Big dicks swinging here. We don't have to negotiate with a superior force.

Please, this is actually an extremely important topic.

I agree. We must determine weather you are a guy or a girl. ;)
Why do these people think you are a dude? You need to post some pictures...

I don't agree with that.

I think they were offered much of that, and all Trump wanted was a political win, and all the Isrealis wanted was a symbolic win, and the leaders of Palestine, said fuck that. Big dicks swinging here. We don't have to negotiate with a superior force.

Israelis are still colonising and never decided what are the borders of their country.
There is no legal borders to Israel in Israeli laws. Nothing, niet, nada.
They have no reasons to make peace, they have billions from the usa, they grabe more lands every year and no casualties. No israelis are dying because of the situation.
UN and international organisations are not giving them sanctions.
They have no reasons at all to make peace with Palestinians, the actual situation is better for them.
With all my respect i dont care about what you think, watch Yoav Shamir (an Israeli) documentaries, read reports from NGO like amnesty international or human right watch, to understand what is really happening there.

Insert Matt Serra Gif...War Israel fuck the Islamist plague

Saudi Arabia and Israel are the the largest state-sponsors of terror in the world.

So, FYI. Much of the conflict between Obama and Netanyahu, had to do with this story.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-maps-of-israeli-settlements-that-shocked-barack-obama.3798073/

I fucking despise the Israeli government for their infaltration of my government.

There is a cost to all this for Israel.

If I ever saw Netanyahu, I would probably try to end him. And I would stand in a court room, and state I was defending the US Constitution.

Ok ...

But

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/17/barack-obama-netanyahu-trump-israel

What are the consequences ?
More money and military help for israel ...

"Obama’s actual record over his eight years in office makes him one of the most pro-Israeli American presidents since Harry S Truman. Obama has given Israel considerably more money and arms than any of his predecessors. He has fully lived up to America’s formal commitment to preserve Israel’s “qualitative military edge” by supplying his ally with ever more sophisticated weapons systems. His parting gift to Israel was a staggering military aid package of $38bn for the next 10 years. This represents an increase from the current $3.1 to $3.8bn per annum. It is also the largest military aid package from one country to another in the annals of human history.
"

Israelis are still colonising and never decided what are the borders of their country. There is no legal borders to Israel in Israeli laws. Nothing, niet, nada. They have no reasons to make peace, they have billions from the usa, they grabe more lands every year and no casualties. No israelis are dying because of the situation. UN and international organisations are not giving them sanctions. They have no reasons at all to make peace with Palestinians, the actual situation is better for them.

Ok dude, you are making this entirely too complicated.

Way, way, back, the Jews had a covenant with God. Old Testament and Hebrew Bible. God promised the Jews land in return for Jews abiding to God's law. Well, the Jews broke that covenant many times. The worst was when they handed Jesus (God's son) to the Romans to be crucified. Well, that is the ultimate insult to God. The covenant has been broken for thousands of years now. The Jews fucked that up. So, fast forward to 1948, no, they have no rights to any lands. That is according to God. After WWII, Jews should have returned to the countries they were originally living in. Palestine has nothing to do with this issue. Palestinians worship a different God.

Good for them. I trust them.

Way, way, back, the Jews had a covenant with God. Old Testament and Hebrew Bible. God promised the Jews land in return for Jews abiding to God's law. Well, the Jews broke that covenant many times. The worst was when they handed Jesus (God's son) to the Romans to be crucified. Well, that is the ultimate insult to God. The covenant has been broken for thousands of years now. The Jews fucked that up. So, fast forward to 1948, no, they have no rights to any lands. That is according to God. After WWII, Jews should have returned to the countries they were originally living in. Palestine has nothing to do with this issue. Palestinians worship a different God.

Nobody believes in that stuff you just spewed except christians who arent evangelicals and even then the catholic world is an uninvolved joke and most have never met a jew. Christianity is a ever changing joke. This "they broke covenant" assumes jesus was real (lol) and that he was of divine (god) BIG lol

I don't believe in God.
And international laws don't believe in God too :p

I believe in lord of the rings though.
And in Joanna Jedrzejczyk ( had to Google it )

Ok ...

But

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/17/barack-obama-netanyahu-trump-israel

What are the consequences ?
More money and military help for israel ...

"Obama’s actual record over his eight years in office makes him one of the most pro-Israeli American presidents since Harry S Truman. Obama has given Israel considerably more money and arms than any of his predecessors. He has fully lived up to America’s formal commitment to preserve Israel’s “qualitative military edge” by supplying his ally with ever more sophisticated weapons systems. His parting gift to Israel was a staggering military aid package of $38bn for the next 10 years. This represents an increase from the current $3.1 to $3.8bn per annum. It is also the largest military aid package from one country to another in the annals of human history.
"

Yeah, allot of that was the attempted payoff to get Israel to go along with the Iran deal. Hopefully any future Dem president learns a lesson about trying to appease Israel.

They also need to be taught a lesson about when keeping it real with the US, goes wrong.

FYI, when I say keeping it real goes wrong, it is a reference to a comedian skit, about black people trying to "keep it real", and then things going very badly for them.

I don't believe in God. And international laws don't believe in God too :p

Than, there it is. Why should the Jews have a homeland? God and religion don't matter...

. Ah, one exception though. Pakistan was carved out of India in 1947. One year before Israel. The British created Pakistan, also for religious reasons. Now you have all 3 countries with nuclear capabilities: Israel, India, and Pakistan.

. We Americans believe in God -- it says so in our currency and constitution.

Back