Israel, Silva, Tyron ,Usman get hate for playing it safe, but GSP,Khabib,Maia,Wonderboy are loved?

GiTGuD

Is she gonna turn in powerful people?
Banned
Reaction score
Regardless if you think a fighter is mostly exciting(Anderson Silva surely was), sometimes they do play it safe and have some boring fights....However I noticed that some fighters receive little to no hate from playing it safe (GSP, Khabib, Maia, Wonderboy)......but other guys get a shitload, and I mean a shitload of hate like Israel, Anderson Silva, Tyron, and Usman....Makes no sense.

Styles make fights. Khabib and GSP didn't play it safe. They just easily beat their opponents and usually made it look easy. Other guys are clearly the better fighter and chose to coast

There's many more factors than just playing it safe. People love and loath all kinds of people for various reasons.

Maia and Wonderboy are liked because they are nice guys but also hated by many for their boring fight style, at least WB have more chances of scoring a KO.

Israel, Woodley and Usman are not nice people, I'm not saying they are Jones/Conor level but still not very nice

Gsp, wonderboy, Maia and Khabib(for the most part) are respectfull and don't complain much.. also they still get hate

When the fuck has Khabib “played it safe”?

He kicks the living shit out of everyone he Fights.

what fucking timeline are you from that GSP never got shit for Being boring?

in conclusion, fuck off with your race baiting shit troll thread.

Silva gets hate? Also not a fan of Thompson or Maia but respect the skill. Israel, Usman and especially Woodley all do or say dumb shit to earn the distaste of critics

GSP had plenty of hate during his WW title run. So does Wonderboy these days, especially before his last fight. Khabib was also hated before he started dominating guys. Izzy was beloved before the Romero fight, Silva is beloved and only select few lackluster performances were hated. See the pattern? People like fights, not boring hugging or staring contests.

When the fuck has Khabib “played it safe”?

He kicks the living shit out of everyone he Fights.

what fucking timeline are you from that GSP never got shit for Being boring?

in conclusion, fuck off with your race baiting shit troll thread.
You're the only one in this whole thread who has mentioned race.

Maia and Wonderboy are liked because they are nice guys but also hated by many for their boring fight style, at least WB have more chances of scoring a KO.

Israel, Woodley and Usman are not nice people, I'm not saying they are Jones/Conor level but still not very nice
How're they not not nice people? I bet they've done more for people than you.

Masvidal said Woodley is the last person he would want to fight in the ufc because of all he's done for him when he was coming up, on Ariels show.

Cry baby

Obvious what you're trying to do, but your premise is flawed.

Anderson is one of the most loved fighters. And Khabib, WB, and GSP get their fair share of hate.

It's like when people say "Why does Jones get shit but everyone loves Conor?" Seriously??

Styles make fights. Khabib and GSP didn't play it safe. They just easily beat their opponents and usually made it look easy. Other guys are clearly the better fighter and chose to coast

Wut

How was what GSP was doing most of his career any different than how Usman fights? Or Randy Couture?

Randy is a beloved MMA figure (rightfully so) but he fought exactly like Usman.

Back