Israel Adesyna / mentally weakest fighters?

Adesanya is a guy that can dish out verbally but can't take it, that's true but I don't think this really matters in terms of cage confidence and mentally. Those two for me are completely separate.

Show me a guy that quits easily or never realizes his potential - now that's what I call weak mentality - not some young guy that's overly butthurt.

He posted a funny video... That's it, as far as I'm aware.

Hardly "losing his shit" or demonstrating mental weaknesses.

GTFO.

When it comes to MMA, having a strong mindset is just as important as the physical skills.

Just recently Israel Adesyna lost his shit over imagined insults from Brendan Schaub. Maybe it's just CTE, but it makes me wonder how this guy can even deal with driving in rush hour traffic and other mundane daily duties if he can't keep his composure over podcast comments that were not even directed at him.

Who are some of your favorite fighters that while they may be gifted physiologically, could use a little work psychologically?

Lol at "lost his shit"...

careful, kid, your mental weakness is showing...

Lol, man Sherdog hates this guy. Future champ imo!

adesanya.jpg

Edit: And Brenda was sneak dissing, like she always does. Like in the Nate Diaz situation where the video came out, and turns out Brenda was being a bitch while Nate hadn't instigated anything as Brenda had insinuated. He just back tracks well. Brenda is a fake and expert social climber.

Last edited:
When it comes to MMA, having a strong mindset is just as important as the physical skills.

Just recently Israel Adesyna lost his shit over imagined insults from Brendan Schaub. Maybe it's just CTE, but it makes me wonder how this guy can even deal with driving in rush hour traffic and other mundane daily duties if he can't keep his composure over podcast comments that were not even directed at him.

Who are some of your favorite fighters that while they may be gifted physiologically, could use a little work psychologically?

Wtf are you talking about?

I don’t care. I just want to see if he can contend with the better fighters on the roster.

Oh yeah, totally. Him making fun of Schuab must mean he's gonna crumble - not that Schuab is ripe for the picking when it comes to mockery.

Back