Israel Adesanya will only fight Jones...

Jan is a pretty big dude. He's not the best fighter but he is pretty fucking dangerous.

Plus Izzy vs Jan kinda looks like a boy fighting a man.

This might not end well for him.

^ shitpost

worthy of permaban imo

totally hysterical or just empty posting?

anyways it ^ certainly is inaccurate:

View attachment 811848

The thread certainly isn’t deceptive and definitely provides the answer to it’s title.
You intentionally worded the title in a way that suggests he's not fighting Blachowicz anymore and will only fight Jones. You could have easily included the "in front of a crowd" part in the title but knew more people would click on it otherwise. In otherwords "clickbait".

You intentionally worded the title in a way that suggests he's not fighting Blachowicz anymore and will only fight Jones. You could have easily included the "in front of a crowd" part in the title but knew more people would click on it otherwise. In otherwords "clickbait".

No, I did not. I don’t think anyone took it that way but you. I could not have even imagined it being taken that way, and, quite literally, considering the punctuation used - it did not mean that, and should not have conveyed that.

An ambiguous title to increase intrigue? Yes. Clickbait? No. As proven on page one reply to you.

Maybe try to keep your emotions in check.

No, I did not. I don’t think anyone took it that way but you.

An ambiguous title to increase intrigue? Yes. Clickbait? No. As proven on page one reply to you.

Maybe try to keep your emotions in check.
I was just pointing out that it's clickbait, super surprised you got triggered by that. You just admitted you used a vague title to get more people to click... In other words you baited people in by being vague when you could have just put "in front of a crowd" in the title.

And what if we don't have a crowd until 2025? Is he going to continue skipping the Jones fight?

I was just pointing out that it's clickbait, super surprised you got triggered by that. You just admitted you used a vague title to get more people to click... In other words you baited people in by being vague when you could have just put "in front of a crowd" in the title.

and I just pointed out that it’s not, and proved it, on page one.

<Fedor23>

lol

if he beats an unbeaten HW jones I think it is an even greater accomplishment
Ohh it would be ....but I’m referring to the competitiveness of the bout ....LHW Jones might be too big .....I feel at HW Jones absolutely mauls him

Ohh it would be ....but I’m referring to the competitiveness of the bout ....LHW Jones might be too big .....I feel at HW Jones absolutely mauls him

Oh word. Yeah, I feel you.

Jones loves to have advantages.

But it does make it more to gain for Izzy, and would only diminish a win by Jones.

It would be hilarious if it was open weight and Jones was slower & got pieced up and then gassed and finished due to his new muscles lololololol

Will see how he does against Jan before we can talk about Jones. You can't look pass a tough opponent like Blahowicz.

Confirmed: Izzy is ducking Jones.

There will be no large crowds attending UFC events in 2021 because of the pandemic.

And what if we don't have a crowd until 2025? Is he going to continue skipping the Jones fight?

Australia and New Zealand can easily host a stadium I'm going to guess. We have crowds in stadiums at the moment and it should be similar next year. At least one state will be virus free. The biggest problem would actually be Jones's criminal record and being allowed in.

Back