Israel Adesanya will only fight Jones...

What kind of shitty callout is this... Literally scared to fight Jones NOW.

Izzy has a fair point here with the whole crowds thing and not fighting Jones now. Bring the crows back!

It's getting annoying seeing real life UFC events treated like glorified sparring matches at this point.

Dana needs to remind these fighters of their contracts.

This ain't boxing.

Thanks Conor for getting every fighter to believe they deserve special privileges once they reach a moderate amount of star power.

I know the reality might be different...

But isn't the story now that Jones is bulking up properly to go to HW? How would this fight with Izzy actually happen? Jones takes even more time off to slim back to 205?

Honestly it looks weak as fuck for Izzy to be calling out Jones when it's more difficult than ever to see the fight actually happening.

Good thing COVID will be over Wednesday.
In fact, every wednesday. Like how the supermarket is safe but the restaurant and amusement parks aren't. Covid covids where it wants to covid and it can stop coviding on Wednesdays if we need it to.

IF we supplicate appropriately to the gods of Covid. Bill and Melinda and The Temple of the Needle.

if he needs a fukin crowd, it's not gonna be in the US, are you kidding me? The pandemic is not gonna be over till 2022

Haha great. I am so happy that Israel comes with this cocky attitude, overlooking Jan. Just like other middleweight who "doesn't loose to people like Jan".
He is gonna be served some humble pie, courtesy of Jan Blachowicz.
Tittysanya geting knocked the f. out, confirmed!
He doesn't have to beat Jan to fight Jon, but he WILL beat both.

Back