Israel Adesanya will beat Jon Jones after he wins the LHW title

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
6-75Sp7z_400x400.jpg

You heard it here first. Jon Jones isnt the same fighter since he got caught taking PEDs. After Israel beats Jan Blachowicz for the LHW title he will fight Jon Jones and knock him out

Last edited:
I can see that. Jon truly isn't the same.

People saying Bones would easily destroy Izzy lives in the past.

INB4 Jones fan boys pretends he can still wrestle post USADA...

I think Jan can ko Izzy but adesanya would beat jones fairly comfortably.

Wasn't the reason Jones vacated his belt was so he could move up to Heavyweight?

I think it would be the other way around at this point. Izzy would destroy Jon, maybe easily.

Is Izzy mentally tough enough to be in a cage with Jones for 25 minutes? Jones is NOT going anywhere we know this. Granite chin, cardio for years. He is going to bring that fight..

People pretending Israel will be the shit if he beats Jan is one of the most funny things that casuals talk about lately. It is the same thing GSP beating Bisping... I mean, there is no honor the same way LOL.

This doesn't mean he is going to beat Jones... Jones is a legend and a GOAT, he is no Jan or Bisping. Delusionals everywhere, funny as hell.

If Adesanya beats Jan it will be only a good opportunity, nothing more. He has no aptitude to be a LHW like Jones and make history there, beating the best. He is trying to make something like Anderson Silva did before but with a fancy move beating a so-so, elder fighter like Jan being the champ by luck.

Israel doesn't even have the aptitude to make MW records like Anderson the same way... That's the pity. Beating Jones? lol... Stop with the bullshit, casuals. Jan and nothing more. IF he wins...

Jon has had no one that has motived him to fight. Beating a bunch of guy that have lost to guys you already beat has got old for him. He will be HW champ soon.

jon already used steroids to make millions, so when he loses, he already won. at all costs...steroids, eye pokes, height / reach advantage, knee cap kicks, typical ____

Jones doesn't need to waste his time on Izzy or the LHW division. Needs to move up, win the HW belt and retire on a final GOAT note.

Wrong. Jones will not allow himself to lose. See my psychoanalysis thread on him.

Therefore he will NOT be at a disadvantage physically .
I see what you did there. My immediate inPULSE is to agree with you.

Back