Media Israel Adesanya wants Robert Whittaker Stripped

I agree.

Just let them fight for the real belt. Tired if champs that constantly pull out.

Does it really feel like the belt if you don't win it from the champion?

Adesanya is a disrespectful cunt who needs to be knocked out, I was not happy with his not so subtle remarks after the fight.

This piece of shit, no respect for the real champ completely uh?
I hope he fight yoel..

Prime Silva stiffens Adesanya with little to no trouble. Adesanya's stock has dropped significantly imo

a win over a future all-time great, means that his stock has, "dropped significantly"? really? lol, okay. i wonder what you think when a guy actually loses.

Ofcourse he does, gets a crack at the belt without having to fight either Rob or Yoel.

Dodgy fuck

Why are people wanting to strip whittaker? You think he wanted to have a hernia and get surgery? The man made fucking weight.

Dude is a warrior. IF the UFC strips Whittaker, that's such a cunt move and fuck them.

Getting rocked by Silva shows that Adesanya would get absolutely smashed by Kelvin. It would be like watching Kelvin KOing Bisping.

I would. But he never was even close to getting rocked in the silva fight.

Says him and Kelvin should fight for the belt.

Love Adesanya but he needs to stfu. Whittaker coulve died man. Da fuq. He'll be back and whoop Adesanya's ass when the time is right. Give the guy a break for fks sake

Izzy’s a bad ass who wants or desires a few things...
(That I’m not into)
Dats Cool.
This another desire/wanting... I’m not on board with.

I do look forward soon enough him and knuckles throw down for the strap.

Grace Jones needs to STFU.

She's not good enough to hold the belt anyway.

I was rooting for Anderson SIlva, but knew regardless, that I was going to be an Israel Adesanya fan moving forward as well. But, he doesn't deserve a title shot yet. I think of the MW division and I think Weidman, Romero, Jacare, and Rockhold. You have to go through AT LEAST one of these one your way to a title shot. These guys have been at the top of the division for years now.

He should stop. He's really just bringing attention to the fact that while he is the only one after Kelvin right now, he hasn't done quite enough to warrant a title shot

this wouldnt even be a thing if dana hadnt thrown out that winner fights champ. now hes in his own web of bs. neither of them should have been warranted a title fight if they won... smh, now gl dealing with each other entitlements

I wouldn't be against having a 12 months policy of defending your belt or automatically becoming interim if you don't have a fight scheduled with 2 contenders fighting for the real belt.

Back