Media Israel Adesanya wants Robert Whittaker Stripped

I think Whitaker is a worse matchup for him than Ringworm Gastelum.

It's all calculated

Prime Silva stiffens Adesanya with little to no trouble. Adesanya's stock has dropped significantly imo

... well, I like Adesanya a lot less now...

There hasnt been a real MW title fight with top fighters since december of 2015.

He needs to shut the fuck up and beat some guys that are close to the top. Brunson and Silva aren't those guys....

First Kelvin says he's gay for for Rob and now Izzy wants him stripped? Da fuck is going on?

Getting rocked by Silva shows that Adesanya would get absolutely smashed by Kelvin. It would be like watching Kelvin KOing Bisping.

Prime Silva stiffens Adesanya with little to no trouble. Adesanya's stock has dropped significantly imo
Lol what ?
He had no interest in finishing Silva, he had too much respect for him, his stock went up to fighting for the title next

And yes, juiced to the gills “dick pill” era Anderson mauls most

Naw, needs to prove himself against one of the contenders first. Feed him to rocksalt (if he still wants to fight) or Romero.

GOAT’s gonna GOAT

He’s beat the MW GOAT. He can call whatever he wants, until someone does something about it.

Getting rocked by Silva shows that Adesanya would get absolutely smashed by Kelvin. It would be like watching Kelvin KOing Bisping.
He got rocked ? Anyone got a gif ? I remember Andy landing a few clean punches but don’t remember him getting rocked from any of them, no wobble etc

you mean since Luke held it? huh?

Weidman vs Rockhold was the last time a real champion fought a real top contender for the MW belt. It is something that is happening in other divisions too (see Lightweight and bantamweight for example).

Back