Israel Adesanya wants Paulo Henrique Costa before USADA gets him

images

Can this guy shut up already? With how bad he looked against Gastelum, he really doesn't have room to run his mouth like he does. Clean out the division before you act like no one can beat you.

I can only hope for a double KO in this situation. I like to watch both fight but they're almost impossible to listen to without eye rolls or annoyance.

Can this guy shut up already? With how bad he looked against Gastelum, he really doesn't have room to run his mouth like he does. Clean out the division before you act like no one can beat you.

Not sure if serious.

He just ended the champ.

Calling out the boogeymen of the division is how you clean it out.

Not sure if serious.

He just ended the champ.

Calling out the boogeymen of the division is how you clean it out.
Dislike can be quite powerful in its ability to overcome rational thought around these parts

Israel made Whittaker look like he was trying to hit a tetherball on a pole. Should do the same to costa

You're right he should just tell people how scared he is of everyone and try to hide from fights

Izzy putting shit-talk back into the MW division. It’s been quiet since Chael was a contender.

I'm an Izzy fan but i hope Costa slaps him with the Natty Belt when they meet.

LOL @ Adesanya getting all the love and support from #TeamNoGainz

Hit the gym Low-T BETA boys.

What do you want him to do, sit out and just fight once a year, like all the other champs? This dude is literally calling out all the contenders like a true champs, afraid of no one...

You sound like a professional bitch. Who’s paying you to be such a lil bitch?

I thought nothing could ever reach the level of joy and excitement I've felt when Ronda got KO'd out cold by Holly.

I now think when Adesanya gets wrecked, it will surpass it by a good margin

Back