Media Israel adesanya training camp for Romero EP 1

Never been a fan of the guy but I respect the grind.

Not many champs these days want to stay active. They usually sit on their belt and try to milk the shit out of it.

He's been one of the most active fighters in the past couple years and I heard him say recently that he would fight at the very least 3 times this year.

giphy.gif

Big Romero fan but Israel is kinda growing on me. I can see myself becoming a fan especially with his style. Thanks for sharing TS.

BTW did you see him throw any kicks? ;)

Never been a fan of the guy but I respect the grind.

Not many champs these days want to stay active. They usually sit on their belt and try to milk the shit out of it.

He's been one of the most active fighters in the past couple years and I heard him say recently that he would fight at the very least 3 times this year.

giphy.gif

yeah most UFC fighters are lazy as fuck.

muay thai fighters fight 8-10 times a year vs elite competition

Fucking BANGER ! WAR IZZY WAR ROMERO
:meow:<{JustBleed}><{jackyeah}>

How anybody can hate this dude is fucking insane to me... He's everything you'd want in a champ.

I love Izzy but that naruto shit was cringe as fuck...maybe if he was talking about some cool bad ass shit like Dragon Ball Z it wouldn't come out as lame as it did.

Wait did I hear that right, he bought a car because it looks like a character from Naruto?

Back