Israel Adesanya rips Paulo Costa for 'hangover' excuse

“That’s just funny,” Adesanya told MMA Junkie. “There’s certain things I’ve done before some of my fights in the past where I learnt my mistakes, but I went in and got my job done. Some people aren’t cut out for that lifestyle.”

For his part, Adesanya says he was somewhat puzzled as to why Costa would come out and make that statement now, after more than five months has passed since the fight.

“I’ll tell you one thing: The best thing to do in his position is accept the fact he lost,” Adesanya said. “He got his ass whooped. The fact that he keeps trying to make all these excuses, it’s only going to do him worse in the long run. He’s making excuses because his ego can’t handle the fact that ‘The Skinny Clown’ whooped his ass badly then double-tapped him twice.

“Just swallow your ego. You got your ass whooped. Get back to the drawing board and reassess your whole game. You can’t just rest on that because if you do – this is my advice – you’ll never get far in life, or in this game.”

1. https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021...-advice-rematch/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Adesanya says he hates bullys yet won't stop bullying this kid

Yeah it's a lot more true zen martial hartist than the comments he made after the fight about wrapping his dick around him and cumming all over him.
He didn't say he would wrap his dick around him. He said he would wrap his (black) dick around his waist and make it a black belt, in response to Costa calling him a white belt.

And he said he would cum on Captain Eric, not Costa. Es normal.

He didn't say he would wrap his dick around him. He said he would wrap his (black) dick around his waist and make it a black belt, in response to Costa calling him a white belt.

And he said he would cum on Captain Eric, not Costa. Es normal.
<6>
Humble in victory like true martial artist.

I'm not a massive fan of Izzy, but he could have gone a lot harsher about this.

Izzy gets it, Paulo is a moron who destroyed the sizable fan base he had over one fight
This. You'd think a performance like that one is enough to maximize fan-loss and then Paulo proves us wrong with these dumbass excuses. Dude has looked like an absolute clown ever since that fight.

This is like what, the 4th excuse?? something he knows, nerve damage and didn't stuck with the gameplan....

jeez, man up and take the loss and the butt humping.

ya I don't get it

First, his leg was injured

Now he drank too much

{<huh}

He should admit that his calf was not functioning and he had no way to win. I rewatched that fight and damn his calf had a deep bruise every time Iz slammed it. Instead of excuses, just admit Iz broke him down. Easy

Not a good moment from either guy, IMO.

(Talking about the humping, not the win.)

Well now you're just intolerant, homophobic, and transphobic all in one.

Adesanya says he hates bullys yet won't stop bullying this kid
How is this bullying?

He was asked a question about Costa claiming he drank a bottle of a wine before the fight and responded accordingly. He responded by saying he needs to stop making excuses and take accountability for his loss.

How is this bullying?

He was asked a question about Costa claiming he drank a bottle of a wine before the fight and responded accordingly. He responded by saying he needs to stop making excuses and take accountability for his loss.

He is still picking on the guy, after saying he doesn't like bullying

Izzy actually gave him some legit advice. Costa needs to move on and focus on Bobby Knuckles.

I don't like Stylenender, but he's right. Fortunately for Costa he has a chance for redemption in his upcoming fight against Whittaker, it's do or die time for Costa and I hope he puts a beating on Whittaker

Not only did he get his ass whooped. He got his ass also "brokebacked"

Such a fucking weird thing to post. This is the one sherdog mystery i haven't cracked yet. Why is this moment so cool?

Nothing wrong that you're gay of course. Just that humping a man when he's out is fucked.

Says the grown ass man who grew tits
NINTCHDBPICT000611322456.jpg

Paula been reading Nogs book

images

He should admit that his calf was not functioning and he had no way to win. I rewatched that fight and damn his calf had a deep bruise every time Iz slammed it. Instead of excuses, just admit Iz broke him down. Easy
I already don’t like when people to refer to Adesanya as Izzy and we’re shortening it to “Iz” now? Damnit.

Back