Israel Adesanya responds to Jon Jones: He is jealous.

Post USADA Jones is boring indeed, juiced up Jones beating past prime legends was GOAT.

This guy has looked very beatable, nothing to be jealous of even though Jones has tested positive hed be more jealous of a guy like Stipe who is champion at a class above

I'm not making a statement about if he is or isn't clean, I'm saying if he IS clean, he will not be champ for much longer.
Your last statement that I replied to was not saying that.

All the haters and Jones fans itt are either blind or dont wanna admit that;

Currently its Izzy's moment. People are talking about him, he's the next big thing, and people are already hyped for the Costa fight. While Jones has been boring for years and hasnt had any noteworthy fights in a while now, and nobody truly cares what random LHW he fights next.

You can smell the saltiness and jealousy through Jon's obsessed tweets.

All the haters and Jones fans itt are either blind or dont wanna admit that;

Currently its Izzy's moment. People are talking about him, he's the next big thing, and people are already hyped for the Costa fight. While Jones has been boring for years and hasnt had any noteworthy fights in a while now, and nobody truly cares what random LHW he fights next.

You can smell the saltiness and jealousy through Jon's obsessed tweets.

"All the haters and Jones fans itt are either blind or dont wanna admit that;

Currently its Izzy's moment. People are talking about him, he's the next big thing, and people are already hyped for the Costa fight"

That's their problem. In case you haven't noticed every month Sherdog is anointing someone new as the next Jesus. Jones has been the GOAT for almost a decade. There's a difference between real and fake greatness.

I at least give Israel credit for fighting Anderson. If you recall, Jones immediately declared Silva his BFF after becoming champ and refused to ever face him.

Yeah popping several times is no evidence

He popped for ONE fight which was a rematch of a fight he'd won and which he's stated intent to appeal. THAT'S IT.

So yeah you have no evidence.

Really depends on how many roids they'll let him get away with. That's all in the past if he actually has to fight clean. Clean Jones will not be champ, mark my words.

Ugg we've been through this before.

If Jones wins Shertards will say he's on the juice if he looses Shertards will say he lost because he's off the juice.

Weak logic.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

He popped for ONE fight which was a rematch of a fight he'd won and which he's stated intent to appeal. THAT'S IT.

So yeah you have no evidence.

Everybody who is not a blind idiot knows that Jones was/is juicing. The story about him hiding, popping for illegal substances, folloeed by a made up story about "pulsing" repeatedly and in higher amounts than previously etc.
Add his DUI bullshit and constant lies and it becomes pretty obvious that he clearly doesn't care about rules.

Everybody who is not a blind idiot knows that Jones was/is juicing. The story about him hiding, popping for illegal substances, folloeed by a made up story about "pulsing" repeatedly and in higher amounts than previously etc.
Add his DUI bullshit and constant lies and it becomes pretty obvious that he clearly doesn't care about rules.
Bruh, you don't really think that Lawler has always been clean?

Bruh, you don't really think that Lawler has always been clean?

I remember that he had shady levels as well but he never popped, "pulsed" or has to come up with excuses or lies to explain how illegal substances were found in his system.

I remember that he had shady levels as well but he never popped, "pulsed" or has to come up with excuses or lies to explain how illegal substances were found in his system.
No,youre right he never came up with excuses or lies. I just dont think hes always been natty, since theres been some pretty big differences in his physique. Cant really ever really rely on the eye test, because some guys just have amazing genetics

Really depends on how many roids they'll let him get away with. That's all in the past if he actually has to fight clean. Clean Jones will not be champ, mark my words.
So u mean without roids jon is weak?
Before usada theres no drug testing u mean he was the only one using? All those killers he fought where all clean?

They where all innocent huh?

U believe in santa too bro dont you?

Israel is giving Jon more relevance than Jon has had since his lackluster bum fights return. Nobody is talking about jons next fight except Izzy.

Izzy should focus on Costa tho, cause although Costa may only have a puncher’s chance, he does have a puncher’s chance and he’s got a pretty good chin.

So u mean without roids jon is weak?
Before usada theres no drug testing u mean he was the only one using? All those killers he fought where all clean?

They where all innocent huh?

U believe in santa too bro dont you?
The sad thing is that younger Jon Jones probably could have won most of his fights without steroids. Mid 30's Jon Jones is going to need them to remain champ. Personally, I think he's going to lose soon. Between 1 and 2 years from now. Write it down.

No,youre right he never came up with excuses or lies. I just dont think hes always been natty, since theres been some pretty big differences in his physique. Cant really ever really rely on the eye test, because some guys just have amazing genetics

The thing is he never popped. People like to use the argument "Oh Jon is on roids...but do you really think that fighter xy isn't?". The difference is with those guys we can be suspicious but with Jones there are so many incidents its not even deniable anymore.

Jealous... OF WHAT, FOR GOD'S SAKE?!?! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? A complete NOBODY. What a cringe. STFU and keep digging.

he is a man with attractive fighting style.

He isnt junkie, cheater and psycho

Back