Israel Adesanya responds to Jon Jones: He is jealous.

That's just your opinion

Jones is still young there are levels to this sport

Jones has game plan always sticks to it
Fights five rounds easily
Bigger than Izzy
He can take the fight to the ground
He can grapple
And Jones can defend his belt
Jones has fought much better competition in the UFC

Izzy does get hit alot and he had height and reach adbmvantage against his last two fighters and was able to get out of the way

Jones is the bigger guy and better fighter
It's common thought that he mauls Izzy

If Jones finishes up in two years it's probably because nothing left to achieve he has done it all broken every record and beaten everybody .
Not saying Adesanya is the one to beat him, just that someone will soon.

way to go out on a limb.....

most champs we don't even talk in years.....

in 2 years he'll be 34 and would have been at the top of the sport for over a decade.
And supposedly clean for the first time.

He is right, Izzy is the new young dinamic black man that everyone wants to see fight, Jones is old and boring and is too scared to move up and would rather fight MWs for the rest of his pathetic career, Izzy is doing everything clean too, Jones needed to juice even to fight a fat 5'9 40 year old man.

It’s not wise for anyone to call out Jones after his poor performance against Santos. Jon has been listening to everyone talk about how he’s beatable now.. He’s arguing with people weight classes below him, when he’s already cutting weight to make his current weight class. Roids and cocaine prolly make you train pretty hard but also cause you to respond to anyone who says your name.

With that being said.. Jon isn’t about to step into the octagon unless hes a 100 percent sure he’s going to win. And after his last performance and realization that his ability to wrestle at a high level in mma successfully can only be done with steroids.. Jon would rather juice, win, get caught and retire.. than risk losing.

Because the majority of people out there still entertain this man as being a good fighter and Jon knows to the majority of sheep around the world.. theyll make excuses. Just like people continue to do for athletes who break old records by using roids. Instead of stripping the record.. and Jon knows this.

So his next opponent.. expect Jon to be “pulsing” higher than usual and I expect obliteration. Jon is so shady though, Dana could have asked him to make it look competitive, to influence betting odds. Lets not forgot whenever theres betting in sports.. the influence is much more than we want to know. Like the mafia rigging the world series. Its a fact that, that indeed did happen. I think thats why Mike Tyson is so adamant about not being involved in the boxing world.. and is now actively promoting mma.. its a lot less dark and controlled but its most likely getting to the point it will be rigged as every other pop sport is.

Soccer players get murdered all the time. Michael Jordans dad got murdered. Lets be for real.

don't understand what jones would be jealous of when it comes to israel?

anyone think israel is max, to jones who is poirier x 5?

He is right, Izzy is the new young dinamic black man that everyone wants to see fight, Jones is old and boring and is too scared to move up and would rather fight MWs for the rest of his pathetic career, Izzy is doing everything clean too, Jones needed to juice even to fight a fat 5'9 40 year old man.
Cormier sucks....right?

Hope Jon realizes how ridiculously stupid his post was, calling for Adesanya to man up and move up to LHW right away.

How is it stupid? Adensaya called him out.

I'm neutral when it comes Izzy not for him, not really against him. But I see nothing at this point I don't see anything that tells me he's any real threat to Jon in any mma way...

Supposedly, according to Pulse Theory: The theory that Jon Jones is clean even though he tests positive indefinitely.

How many times do I have to ask you what he’s doing to only pulse traces of m3 metabolites while effectively dosing steroids before you actually attempt an answer? Instead of just hiding behind a baseless accusation that everyone involved is dirty and in on a public cover up.

I think these guys are friends selling wolf tickets

Supposedly, according to Pulse Theory: The theory that Jon Jones is clean even though he tests positive indefinitely.
lol!
I love how you dismiss the assessment of scientist who participate in drug testing for your own made up belief.

Did Israel actually say that he was ready to fight Jones? Or did he simply say that he has plans of moving up and fighting Jones? Because I feel like the media always blows things way out of proportion and they've built up this interest for a fight that isn't gonna happen anytime soon. If Israel actually said "I'm ready to fight Jones" clip it for me and send it please. Otherwise, Jones poking at a MW champ and not Stipe is comical.

How many times do I have to ask you what he’s doing to only pulse traces of m3 metabolites while effectively dosing steroids before you actually attempt an answer? Instead of just hiding behind a baseless accusation that everyone involved is dirty and in on a public cover up.
I'm not making a statement about if he is or isn't clean, I'm saying if he IS clean, he will not be champ for much longer.

10 defenses(13 lineal defenses)9 and a half years
1 defense-6 months

Hmmm Jones must not be able to sleep the jealously is eating him alive.

While being on the juice

Back