Israel Adesanya responds to Jon Jones: He is jealous.

Haha Jones has defended for years, has beaten strikers, wrestlers, grapplers, bigger guys, smaller guys, guys who hit harder, guys who are faster, he has beaten them all. His career speaks for itself

That guy Israel is delusional (and has no title defense) <Lmaoo>

You're living in the past my friend. Jon's time is nigh. He has 2 years max as lhw champ, maybe half that.

That's just your opinion

Jones is still young there are levels to this sport

Jones has game plan always sticks to it
Fights five rounds easily
Bigger than Izzy
He can take the fight to the ground
He can grapple
And Jones can defend his belt
Jones has fought much better competition in the UFC

Izzy does get hit alot and he had height and reach adbmvantage against his last two fighters and was able to get out of the way

Jones is the bigger guy and better fighter
It's common thought that he mauls Izzy

If Jones finishes up in two years it's probably because nothing left to achieve he has done it all broken every record and beaten everybody .

Hope Jon realizes how ridiculously stupid his post was, calling for Adesanya to man up and move up to LHW right away. Jon stayed at LHW for 11 years, even mentioned how he WOULDN'T move up, now suddenly he's all for a HW jump by 2021?

It's like Salah saying Messi is jealous of him...

Lol at all these insecure Jones fans ITT. Brb list all his accomplishments. Brb forget to mention he’s a juicehead and every single one of them is tainted.

A clean champ with zero defenses > Jones’ entire career.

I think the best way to have a shot at beating Boner is by not amping him up and talking ish.

He under performs when there's no animosity.

Even though I can't stand Boner, I think a motivated Jon vs. the best Izzy would be a short fight.

Damn he clearly is trying to get some fame on Jone's name.
Let me guess : they'll give him a shitty opponent for his first defense so the bald goof can set up a Jones- Israel fight even if Jones doesnt want it.
But come on Jones has one of the best wrestling out there, he'll fuck israel as long as he wants before making him lokk stupid on his feet.
Someone needs to deflate that big israel head

Why doesnt Jon call out Jhonny Walker bruh?

Man Jon Jones is the actual king. A king doesnt call out peasants.
Peasants call out the king to try to get attention and a little bit of his fame.

Right now Jones's resume is way better, hes easily the bigger star/draw and would be a heavy favourite if they fought. Not sure what he'd be jealous of other than maybe Israel getting some flavour of the month love at the moment.

When Jones is done with Israel it will be like germany after WW 2 he will have to pay Israel Reparations years to come for mauling him.

Seems he's making more of a name from talking about role model jones, than he is from winning his fight!
Unfortunately it will be Izzy’s schtick for awhile. Every interview that he does for the next 6 months to a year will be more about Bones than anything else. Then the day will come and Jones “big brothers” the sh*t out of him and the talk will stop

Right now Jones's resume is way better, hes easily the bigger star/draw and would be a heavy favourite if they fought. Not sure what he'd be jealous of other than maybe Israel getting some flavour of the month love at the moment.
100 percent agree

You're living in the past my friend. Jon's time is nigh. He has 2 years max as lhw champ, maybe half that.
way to go out on a limb.....

most champs we don't even talk in years.....

in 2 years he'll be 34 and would have been at the top of the sport for over a decade.

Why am I not surprised he's beefing with a little guy? Go fk with walker at least....stipe if you really want to challenge yourself

Jealous of what? It will takes years for Israel's resume to be half of what Jon's is. Not saying he can't or never will, but right now? <45>

Back