Israel Adesanya responds to Jon Jones: ‘I’m everything he wished he would have been’

thats some revisionist bullshit right there, most of the fight was on the ground.

Round 1: Chael had a good punch in because Anderson was fearing the take down, Anderson was simply allowing Chael to strike waiting for a counter and to tire him out.
Round 2: Hit the ground from the start
Round 3: Anderson gets some good kicks and punches in but is taken down early
Round 4: Anderson starts aggressive, hits Chael with a very good elbow and drops him, goes to the ground and gets reversed. From the bottom Anderson was able to bloody Chaels face with elbows.
Round 5: Anderson dodges a punch, slips and gets taken down.

The rest is history

Outstruck where? Unless you cound ground and stall outstruck
With a cracked rib.

Sounds like fake beef.

Why would Jones be jealous?

He has a superior resume, greater accolades, more money and can kill anyone on the ufc roster including Izzy.

This.

Jon is better than Israel in every facet of the game, including striking.

With a cracked rib.

Its impossible to tell could be an excuse, Chael dominated Anderson for 5 rounds on the ground. He never out struck Anderson, the second fight proved that any time standing against Anderson was bad for Chael. His success was taking Anderson down at will in the first fight.

If that was was because of a bad rib there is no way to know.

Its impossible to tell could be an excuse, Chael dominated Anderson for 5 rounds on the ground. He never out struck Anderson, the second fight proved that any time standing against Anderson was bad for Chael. His success was taking Anderson down at will in the first fight.

If that was was because of a bad rib there is no way to know.
I remember seeing someone post an xray. Plus Chael had the test levels of a polar bear.

I mean, Jones doesn't know if he's be very good at this level without steroids... so I suppose Israel is probably correct. If anything could bother Jones, it's the fact that someone accomplished what he did but without the crutch.

This.

Jon is better than Israel in every facet of the game, including striking.

Miles ahead and in another WEIGHT division!

The beef started because Adesanya said he killed the GOAT, Anderson, when the fight was close and that he was ready to beat Jones. He is delusional

D7829880-ABE1-4CBE-82A4-3EBD442C0BF9.png
thats some revisionist bullshit right there, most of the fight was on the ground.

Round 1: Chael had a good punch in because Anderson was fearing the take down, Anderson was simply allowing Chael to strike waiting for a counter and to tire him out.
Round 2: Hit the ground from the start
Round 3: Anderson gets some good kicks and punches in but is taken down early
Round 4: Anderson starts aggressive, hits Chael with a very good elbow and drops him, goes to the ground and gets reversed. From the bottom Anderson was able to bloody Chaels face with elbows.
Round 5: Anderson dodges a punch, slips and gets taken down.

The rest is history

Outstruck where? Unless you cound ground and stall outstruck
Sounds legit...

Dude is kind of delusional, or just trying to rile up Jones, maybe both.

I do love how everyone ragging on Jones ignores the fact it was Israel who started the beef in the first place by claiming he was hunting Jones next after beating 44yr old Anderson Silva.

https://www.mmamania.com/2019/4/12/...call-me-daddy-ufc-mma-espn-gastelum-silva-mma

“It does tickle my loins,” Adesanya told TMZ Sports. “It does make me feel some type of way. I like challenges. [Jones] is the GOAT right now, right? I’ve already killed one GOAT, I’m hunting the next.”

Bones would eat this kids breakfast. Adesanya has pillow fists, and took old man Silva into a decision. Adesanya is very overrated.

Lawl this guy can’t do shit to the goat.

His bitch ass fixing to get pulsed on

Someone needs to pull this kid aside and get his head straight. His win was great, but he's really gotta slow his roll.
No way!

This is the best beef since Rashad/Rampage, and it’s mostly just started!!

UFC 232 did 700,000 PPV buys lol at no one caring about Jones.

Haha
As a person, JJ flaws are well known and documented, and I dont know about Israel, who he really is. But living under intense spotlights take a toll on almost anybody

But as a fighter... cmon son
Youre just getting started
Chill

because he knows he had to cheat to get all this, and addictions etc are generally the sign of someone who is not feeling good in their own skin. it's not that fun being a cocaine addict, even if it is hidden by partying and all

If you think Jones was a coke addict then you've never meet a coke addict.

And if Jones responds, Israel will cry about being bullied again :rolleyes:

So stupid. I've generally been cheering for Israel, but this delusional arrogance isn't a good look on him at all.

Back