Israel Adesanya responds to Jon Jones: ‘I’m everything he wished he would have been’

Jones is just doing what Conor does. Insert himself into any story in MMA.

Jon "No Bone" Jones is a fraudulent cheater. Barry Bonds of MMA. He knows it and it bothers him.

Him and his buddy Anderoid represent the Bond-Maguire (sp?) era.

I like watching Izzy fight.. I think he's overrated but still like to watch him fight... but Jones mauls him today, yesterday, tomorrow, or five years from now.

curious who ko’d Hunt in kickboxing....my kickboxing knowledge is nothing to brag about by no means , so not saying it didn’t happen....I just want to watch it lol

Lebanner one of the fights if i remember right

Lebanner one of the fights if i remember right
Nope .... Fought 4 times .... Hunt won by knockout .... Lebanner won 2 decision and a corner stoppage......When you post “ pick a big k-1 fighter and I’ll tell you who ko’d him , I’m expect you to know what you’re talking about ..... NOT IMPRESSED WITH YOUR PERFORMANCE

lmao, he hasn't even won the real belt

Sounds like fake beef.

Why would Jones be jealous?

He has a superior resume, greater accolades, more money and can kill anyone on the ufc roster including Izzy.

because he knows he had to cheat to get all this, and addictions etc are generally the sign of someone who is not feeling good in their own skin. it's not that fun being a cocaine addict, even if it is hidden by partying and all

Nope .... Fought 4 times .... Hunt won by knockout .... Lebanner won 2 decision and a corner stoppage......When you post “ pick a big k-1 fighter and I’ll tell you who ko’d him , I’m expect you to know what you’re talking about ..... NOT IMPRESSED WITH YOUR PERFORMANCE

I dont really care if you are impressed or not. My point still stands. Knock outs is a part of the sport. So posting a KO loss will never be a valid argument. Just about every well known K1/glory fighter in the heavy weight classes got at least a few ko losses

because he knows he had to cheat to get all this, and addictions etc are generally the sign of someone who is not feeling good in their own skin. it's not that fun being a cocaine addict, even if it is hidden by partying and all
Lol
Really stretching with this one

Dude I dislike JJ as much as the next guy but Israel is nothing and has nothing for him.

He is a lanky guy who fights inside better than from outside which is not good for him because Jones has great distance control and fights better on the inside than he does.

Both these guys are obnoxious cunts, but Israel has an insanely inflated sense of self worth.

Why is Jones calling this kid out ? Adesanya is too small to fight jones, he's not even big for a MW. It's like lately......he's been calling out guys that he knows will be an easy fight for him. Calling out Brock and a undersized MW
Izzy called Jones out 1st. Jones just responded to him.

Jones is not a good benchmark most of the guys fighting today make Anderson Silva look adorable. Adesanya complains a lot and is very narcissistic. His fighting is fun but he is nowhere near Anderson or Jones when it comes to fighting, there is a long road ahead of him.

If a prime Anderson fought Gastelaum it would have been a early ko, nobody could stand and trade for 5 rounds with Anderson. And Jones would have done worse than what he did with Shogun to Adesanya.

The kid needs to win fights and talk less.
Chael outstruck Andy in the first fight. But I’m sure it was PED’s or Andy’s “plan” to submit him in the 5th. And no I wouldn’t be surprised if Andy was on something too.

Why is Jones calling this kid out ? Adesanya is too small to fight jones, he's not even big for a MW. It's like lately......he's been calling out guys that he knows will be an easy fight for him. Calling out Brock and a undersized MW
Adesanya called him out Jones just responded and now Israel is getting upset over it. He has been doing MMA for damn near a decade and is acting like he's brand new to the sport Jon was less then 3 years into the sport when he became champion in the UFC.

Sounds like fake beef.

Why would Jones be jealous?

He has a superior resume, greater accolades, more money and can kill anyone on the ufc roster including Izzy.

Because he’s a fucking narcissist.

And probably a sociopath.

Chael outstruck Andy in the first fight. But I’m sure it was PED’s or Andy’s “plan” to submit him in the 5th. And no I wouldn’t be surprised if Andy was on something too.

thats some revisionist bullshit right there, most of the fight was on the ground.

Round 1: Chael had a good punch in because Anderson was fearing the take down, Anderson was simply allowing Chael to strike waiting for a counter and to tire him out.
Round 2: Hit the ground from the start
Round 3: Anderson gets some good kicks and punches in but is taken down early
Round 4: Anderson starts aggressive, hits Chael with a very good elbow and drops him, goes to the ground and gets reversed. From the bottom Anderson was able to bloody Chaels face with elbows.
Round 5: Anderson dodges a punch, slips and gets taken down.

The rest is history

Outstruck where? Unless you cound ground and stall outstruck

Anderson Silva was his role model and Silva called out Conor and GSP. Maybe that's why...

Back