Israel Adesanya reacts to UFC 266: How can you hate this guy??

"Class act"

Class act? really?
He made a joke out of 2,977people being crushed to death.
And you think he's a "Class act". Re-evaluate yourself.

Kiwi UFC star Israel Adesanya has been labelled 'disgusting' by a rival fighter after saying he would drop his next opponent like the Twin Towers.

The middleweight champion made the comment in a press conference last week ahead of his fight against Yoel Romero on March 8.

"He's human like anyone else...I'll touch him enough times. I'll touch him enough times, and eventually he'll crumble like the Twin Towers," Adesanya said in reference to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/uf...in-towers-comment/QLLBVWCL7GBMUI42OMWDNEU7YI/

Aawwww waaaaa call the whambulance

You know the context he said it was in the middle of a media rant. Which has has since apologized for.

Your butt must be literally raw with hate for izzy

Lmao that's like 99% a SherBruhs here during a tense fight! I know I oft twist and bend in my seat and in high moments have to get up and walk around!

<{JustBleed}>

I was scared shitless like Izzy right there... you could see it in his eyes, never seen him scared like that.

So much reason to think it was over....from the fact that it came out of no where, to having to escape a sub by Brian Ortega....of all people.

"Class act"

Class act? really?

Kiwi UFC star Israel Adesanya has been labelled 'disgusting' by a rival fighter after saying he would drop his next opponent like the Twin Towers.

The middleweight champion made the comment in a press conference last week ahead of his fight against Yoel Romero on March 8.

"He's human like anyone else...I'll touch him enough times. I'll touch him enough times, and eventually he'll crumble like the Twin Towers," Adesanya said in reference to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/uf...in-towers-comment/QLLBVWCL7GBMUI42OMWDNEU7YI/

He made a simile about his opponent crumbling like the towers, not about people being crushed. It's quite easy to distinguish the difference. And intent is paramount. The intent was not to insult people that died, clearly. It's extremely annoying and tiring when over-sensitive people disregard intent in an attempt to ban words or subjects from being touched upon. I will always do my part and fight against this whenever I come across it.

"Class act"

Class act? really?

Get the fuck over 9/11 already. Our government and military destroyed two countries so bad they're going to need decades to recover, killed tens of thousands of completely innocent people, stoked massive anti-Muslim fears amongst our very own citizens so much MAGA dipshits attacked Sikhs, funded warlords that exploited, robbed and killed the very people we were "liberating," indirectly created ISIL and spent trillions of dollars while ignoring our own crumbling country, improving very little and not taking care of our own the last 20 years.

It was 20 years ago and it's a dope line. He could always change it to, "Gonna drop bombs on Romero like US drone strikes on Afghan and Iraqi women and children. Bombs over Baghdad, bitches."

Sometimes I find Izzy Corny but you could see the emotion he had when Alex was in that guilotine, nothing but respect for him and the rest of CKB. Love the Team Vibe!

How can you hate this guy?? He supports his team with real passion. Class act

He definitely loves his team but everything the guy does seems super deliberate and tense like he’s always on trying to sell something or sell himself. He often feels the need to assign drama and tension where there is none to keep his mind occupied. Shows immaturity. The guy just feels really immature at times and he’s really not a young man so it’s a little weird.

How can you hate this guy?? He supports his team with real passion. Class act

Perfect fighter, kinda weird and annoying and that thing he did with his dog is disgusting ( spit his food into the dog's mouth and played with his balls)

Weird take

I think it's the opposite, he's secure and doesn't give a fuck about what people think about him

Naw. He puts it out there which means he tries. If he didn't care he wouldn't need to extrovert it all for the validation.

How can you hate this guy??
Because he behaves disgusting at times, unsporting behavior, and I can't listen to the guy more than 5 seconds without losing IQ points.
Other than that he's a good fighter.

But he's definitely not a Dan Hooker in terms of class.

"He'll never be better than Max!"

Even though he has two wins over the goof Holloway.
Holloway's a goof? Is that what the double yellows are for?
Because if it is, i agree with the dealer.

Naw. He puts it out there which means he tries. If he didn't care he wouldn't need to extrovert it all for the validation.

Maybe he just an extrovert?

<45>@ him holding his neck when Volk was in the guillotine. For a second I thought Izzy was getting choked out…

Not to be that guy, but am I the only one who thinks there's a chance this is staged and he just rewinded it?

Back