Israel Adesanya on why he is moving up to take LHW title:

Izzy was fighting HWs when Jones was running scared. When you clear out your division, you step up.

Guys like Izzy, Fedor, Anderson, Henderson are different breeds. Jones is always going to be below them.
Izzy fought HW in mma? When?

Because, you know you're smart, size isn't that big of a factor in striking that it is in grappling or mma. You know that right?

typical bone head ...

expected to move up 40 lbs as opposed to 20

<Deported1>
Jon is preparing for HW which is a greater reward than beating Izzy. If (when) Jon beats Izzy everyone is going to say "he did what he was suppose to do."

HW title > Izzy

And of course you know Izzy isn't afraid to fight at HW. Fully clothes with a box of donuts remember.

Red card yourself

He's not trolling anything.

If he really wanted Jon he'd challenge him to a fight at 225 pound catch-weight while Ngannou and Stipe duke it out.

Cause you know he doesn't care about belts.
Jones is a personal favourite.....but when I read stuff like this it sounds like your a scared Jones fan .....Jones will be much larger at 205 ....but at 225lbs I doubt the fight is competitive at all ......really idiotic post tbh .....The fight means nothing at 225lbs ...jones has enough advantages

Jon is preparing for HW which is a greater reward than beating Izzy. If (when) Jon beats Izzy everyone is going to say "he did what he was suppose to do."

HW title > Izzy

And of course you know Izzy isn't afraid to fight at HW. Fully clothes with a box of donuts remember.

Red card yourself

Jon been preparing for 8 years !!!

let that sink in ... its the conor mcgregor effect !!

whole bunch of talking and typing .... that's it !!

we see Izzy made the move up no issue ... we seen jon sell wolf tickets 8 years !!

He's not trolling anything.

If he really wanted Jon he'd challenge him to a fight at 225 pound catch-weight while Ngannou and Stipe duke it out.

Cause you know he doesn't care about belts.
Wouldn't be successful trolling if he lost...

Jones is a personal favourite.....but when I read stuff like this it sounds like your a scared Jones fan .....Jones will be much larger at 205 ....but at 225lbs I doubt the fight is competitive at all ......really idiotic post tbh .....The fight means nothing at 225lbs ...jones has enough advantages
Jon is adding weight for a HW move and has been. Why should he stop all that to go back to 205?

That's why I said 225.

Jon been preparing for 8 years !!!

let that sink in ... its the conor mcgregor effect !!

whole bunch of talking and typing .... that's it !!

we see Izzy made the move up no issue ... we seen jon sell wolf tickets 8 years !!
He vacated his title for the move. Even DC has been on record saying Jon is going to HW

He vacated his title for the move. Even DC has been on record saying Jon is going to HW

or he just vacated .. there is that option too <Lmaoo>

conor mcgregor effect ...HW talks for 8 years !!!!

or he just vacated .. there is that option too <Lmaoo>

conor mcgregor effect ...HW talks for 8 years !!!!
Yeah he just vacated just cause when he could've just retired.....

Yeah he just vacated just cause when he could've just retired.....
he changed his story after the fact so he couldn't go back and "retire " like a true champ would

ran just like he did in the accident with the lady and changed his tune like usual ...

jon-jones-crash.jpg

just like he did after failing a test and ratting on UFC and Vitor

download (2).jpeg

Checkmate.jpg

checkmate jon <Lmaoo>

get Ko'd at HW , take your L from Izzy , or retire <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Yeah nice try, Jan is on paper the weakest LHW champ in recent memory. Everybody knows this. He’s not trolling, he’s not being a funny guy. The belt is the only thing he cares about actually, and any hope of him winning a second belt would’ve been squashed by jones. This is super transparent and he’s trying to play it off.
People tend to forget that Jon put him in a spot few weeks ago, where the only thing that will settle it is to fight him but guess what Izzy did? He started talking shit about Costa who he already embarrassed. That was his way of saving face which I thought was pretty cowardly. It's pretty damn clear Izzy is avoiding Jon at the moment. I don't know if he's scared or just preparing some new skills.

People tend to forget that Jon put him in a spot few weeks ago, where the only thing that will settle it is to fight him but guess what Izzy did? He started talking shit about Costa who he already embarrassed. That was his way of saving face which I thought was pretty cowardly. It's pretty damn clear Izzy is avoiding Jon at the moment. I don't know if he's scared or just preparing some new skills.
glad I’m not the only one seeing the Duck clear as day. Not necessarily scared, but he’s definitely privy to the fact he’d get put on his back quick and would get kimura’d in the first round.

he changed his story after the fact so he couldn't go back and "retire " like a true champ would

ran just like he did in the accident with the lady and changed his tune like usual ...

jon-jones-crash.jpg

just like he did after failing a test and ratting on UFC and Vitor

View attachment 812319

View attachment 812320

checkmate jon <Lmaoo>

get Ko'd at HW , take your L from Izzy , or retire <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
You do realize Izzy has been the passive aggressive one. He talks a lot of shit but when the other one actually engages in the verbal exchange, he can't trash talk for shit. Jon puts him on the spot where only thing left to do is fight then what does he do? He starts making fun of Costa who he already beat. I can't fathom why people think he's a good "troll," because during the lead up to his fight against Costa, Costa was the one getting under his skin with less words. He's a phenomenal fighter but a very tacky guy. He will never reach Conor's level of stardom.

You do realize Izzy has been the passive aggressive one. He talks a lot of shit but when the other one actually engages in the verbal exchange, he can't trash talk for shit. Jon puts him on the spot where only thing left to do is fight then what does he do? He starts making fun of Costa who he already beat. I can't fathom why people think he's a good "troll," because during the lead up to his fight against Costa, Costa was the one getting under his skin with less words. He's a phenomenal fighter but a very tacky guy. He will never reach Conor's level of stardom.

Izzy > Jones
in a real fight ... not twitter fingers

Izzy was fighting HWs when Jones was running scared. When you clear out your division, you step up.

Guys like Izzy, Fedor, Anderson, Henderson are different breeds. Jones is always going to be below them.
I dont even agree with what you are saying but I gave you an upvote for the amount of triggering Sherdoggers your comment will generate.
{<redford}

Back