Israel Adesanya on champion vs champion fight with Jan Blachowicz: "This gets me hard"

Man is Izzy is a beast but this shit right here is just lame asf. He talks about having precum in his jock strap after a fight. Then says dumb shit like this. He comes off as a massive loser 30 year old that never grew up. That said I'd watch him fight everyday of the week.

This fight could be the day that Izzy ends up getting knocked out. He must be itching to see the absolute best version of Jan to come in the ring or something and a motivated, hungry asf Jan is someone who is definitely capable of pulling off big upsets.

Perhaps Izzy start off by being aggressive in this fight?
I don't think so mang.
Skinny claw won't be aggressive against such powerful beast.
As threatening as Costa looked, he never had one single KO (he beasts and beats the shit out of ppl for TKOs).
Blachowics just killed the previously unstoppable Reyes and must have sky high confidence. He sure could press the action against Skinny, and it could well be his undoing. Or he could prove to be too much and tank skinny's laser hits.
I'm intrigued by this match up.

Odd thing to say lol, but he does swing everywhere.

Aside from the weird comment, I do like this fight and I believe everyone is counting out Jan once again...Sure Isreal is faster and more skilled striker but so was Reyes and look what happened their, Jan is a smart fighter and is bigger and stronger than Israel...dont be surprised if he takes Israel down and pounds him hard......Maybe thats what Israel is referring too LOL.

19383004-7544807-image-m-13_1570431567661.jpg

Izzy wins hands down having the hottest GF/Wife out of all UFC fighters.

Back