Israel Adesanya on champion vs champion fight with Jan Blachowicz: "This gets me hard"

I think what he's trying to say is that he expects Jan to stiffen him up via a devastating 2nd round KO

I doubt it, considering his gyno one has to wonder if he still can get it up...

Yeah, he definitely looks like someone who gets hard thinking about other men...
I mean, he did spiral out of control lookin at costas butt and just had to release that sexual energy.

now it’s jan’s turn, n izzys hard already. Yan is in for some shit folks.

Looks like Izzy is counting on Jan's fisting abilities

<NewGina>

This fight could be the day that Izzy ends up getting knocked out. He must be itching to see the absolute best version of Jan to come in the ring or something and a motivated, hungry asf Jan is someone who is definitely capable of pulling off big upsets.

Perhaps Izzy start off by being aggressive in this fight?

I mean if Mike Tyson can get hard over thinking about fighting and destroying guys why can’t Izzy?

What I find interesting is that people on Sherdog don't seem to ever talk negatively about Izzy's sexual proclivities, the things he says or the people he humps.
What? There was a whole thread on Israel secretly being gay or some shit.

Izzy should get a double yellow. Why is that dude so weird

He’s going to cruise through non-stop nut November.

I think since Anderson is retired, Izzy takes it upon himself to provide weird homoeroticism in MMA, even if there is no shortage in it.

Is normal.

What I find interesting is that people on Sherdog don't seem to ever talk negatively about Izzy's sexual proclivities, the things he says or the people he humps.

‘cause who cares. He’s already in the gayest sport known to man.

Getting hard when thinking about another man you're gonna fight says something about ya imo. Izzy needs to chill with all that weird shit. He would be much more appealing if he was very humble or even if he was just a compete asshole to his opponents but humping people and sayin you get wet or hard or whatever is just fkng weird.

Polish-Style-Smoked-Kielbasa-820x800.jpg

Afraid to get banned. It's better to shut up if you wanna keep your account lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back