Israel Adesanya: In stand up, I'll **** up Jon Jones. His stand up ain't ****

JJ is too big to fight Izzy. It’s a dumbass fight and there is a clear winner based purely on size.

Israel is a good stand up matchup for Jones imo. It's allot closer on the feet here then Israel is getting credit for. Though.. Jones can bypass all that and dominate in the clinch/ground game.

I always thought Kelvin was a crisp striker, for being so short he has been impressive overall, I think Israel getting hit up by Kelvin didn't tarnish his rep overall.

Jon destroys him in MMA. In a kickboxing match, I think Izzy wins that because Jon lacks power.

gas boxing & speed >>>> DC

lol@Gus

dude even had a competitive fight vs grandpa shogun

Gus is done, he should leave MMA forever.
DC would starch Kelvin on the feet and Kelvin wouldn't even touch Jon if they fought.

DC would starch Kelvin on the feet and Kelvin wouldn't even touch Jon if they fought.
giphy.gif

His assessment of Jones's character seems on point.

Unfortunately, despite being a "s**t c**t", he's a winner, and everyone who supposedly had something special to bring to the fight has met the same fate.

Life's unfair like that sometimes.

Jon knocked out Daniel Cormier and outstruck Gustaffson on the feet. Israel had his brains scrambled and was nearly KO'ed by a 5'8 fat WW and dropped a round to 44 year old Anderson Silva on the feet. Jon would work him with ease
You're a noobie. Please stop embarrassing yourself with these shitty low fight IQ posts

Sherdog emphatically proving once again that they know nothing about striking.

"In stand up I'll fuck him up honestly. His stand up ain't shit to me. Look at the way he fought Smith. Heart of a lion Smith. Uh nah no thank you"

I like Izzy a lot.
But hes out of his mother fucking mind.

Jones will kill him any way he wants.
Hands, feet, elbows, throws and god help him if Jones put him on the ground

2q8bvqv.jpg

He probably would beat Jones standing. Jones has underrated defence but his boxing is still weak. Jones has a good kicking game but so does Adesanya. Jones is a better clinch fighter though, i think.
You think?

Jones has one of the best clinch games in the UFC, a whole level better than Izzy's.

for someone that lacks power, he's the only person to hurt and ko dc...so much for no power..huh
He also beat Shogun into submission and dropped Machida with a jab

Izzy must be too confident of himself... JBJ will at least be a massacre due to xp, size, strength, and striking defence.

JBJ is no Gastelum.

I would want for this fight to happen, just so that it serves as a lesson to people shitting on JBJ's fighting skills. Shit on him all you want on the stuff outside the cage, but within the cage noone is stopping Jones.

Lmao he almost went out against Kevin G and... He will get put to sleep vs Knuckles. This dude is delusional. Flavor of the month.

I like israel but dayum this guy will eat some crow later in his career

I mean there is a possibility that whittaker ktfos him and he is already talking about the jones fight

Even though the guy is very talented its clear as day his reign wont last that long, even if he beats whittaker there are alot of other killers in the mw division
He's getting attention. He's going to make more and more money if he keeps winning. He has the mouth and everything required to be a star. Make as much money as possible and get out. It's an extremely unforgiving career.

Israel seems a bit shook with his overreaction to Jones poking...

Back