Israel Adesanya: In stand up, I'll **** up Jon Jones. His stand up ain't ****

Oh, now Saki is old, yall ain't saying that when he first fought in the UFC, talking about kickboxer is on another level. Jon Jones striking might be shit, but this is mma, he know how to use all his weapon better than anyone in the game. Gus would put Isreal to sleep in a striking match.

Bro Saki was done + USADA. You are either blind as fuck or just a troll.

I have said that since the first day.

Adensaya is in a much better shape and took less dmg, he took MMA srsly two years ago.

You are just jelly cuz his first year is better than jones first years

lmfao

That's a total different story and another topic..but nice deflection...fact is, he still ko'd dc...that's a fact.

But he needed his vitamins S, which served his power well to do so... did he not ?
Will he have them now ? Not sure so his power is a " ? " .
He would still , imho, trash Izzy without them though.

Bro Saki was done + USADA. You are either blind as fuck or just a troll.

Adensaya is in a much better shape and took less dmg, he took MMA srsly two years ago.

You are just jelly cuz his first year is better than jones first years

lmfao

No, you're a fucking idiot. I like Isreal too, hes my favorite in the Mw division, but you're crazy if you think he can beat Jon Jones in a striking battle.

He barely beat Silva who is way past his prime but he can beat a prime Jon Jones who destroy Gus. Gus has far better boxing than Isreal, which is suppose to be Jon Jones kryptonite ri.

I like israel but dayum this guy will eat some crow later in his career

I mean there is a possibility that whittaker ktfos him and he is already talking about the jones fight

Even though the guy is very talented its clear as day his reign wont last that long, even if he beats whittaker there are alot of other killers in the mw division

Well the guy really has no choice but to talk about Jones. Considering Jones tweets about him and than you have the media asks him about Jones. It's only inevitable.

Last edited:
No, you're a fucking idiot. I like Isreal too, hes my favorite in the Mw division, but you're crazy if you think he can beat Jon Jones in a striking battle.

jones game = eye pokes, oblique kicks and elbows and thats the only reason why i would give him a chance in MMA, but with more time his chances are getting smaller and smaller.

He would stomp jones 10/10 in a kickboxing and boxing match.

"In stand up I'll fuck him up honestly. His stand up ain't shit to me. Look at the way he fought Smith. Heart of a lion Smith. Uh nah no thank you"

Really like how he is using what he learned from Conor and making a name for himself

What's crazy is that in the clinch Jon is a way better fighter.So even without takedown threat, he would fuk Israel up in a pure mma stand up.

In a straight up, stand up fight. I'd give it to Jones 60/40. But in an MMA fight Jones 80/20.

People are really debating whether Adesanya would beat Jones up in stand up?

Sherdog...

Of course he would.

But before he would have any success, Jones would push him to the fence and take him down somehow.

Izzy has faster feet, And quicker boxing. If it was just a 4 ounce boxing match I think it would get interesting. But its mma. Jones is 230 jacked, don't forget that Izzy. He also has a granite chin at this point.

No he’s not. Jones is bigger, longer, and has the TD threat. His actual standup skill is pedestrian in all areas.

I don't know about pedestrian... he wasn't the first to do them but his use of "oblique kicks" has changed MMA

Meh he honestly may in a stand up only fight, but with even the threat of the TD Jones is going to look much better on the feet.

How do you know that Jon doesn’t hit as hard as Kelvin? Kelvin fights WWs and MWs. Jon fights LHWs. You can’t fairly say that Kelvin hits harder when we haven’t seen Kelvin fight the same size of competition as Jon has. Jon doesn’t have as much power as a lot of guys have had in the past at 205, but he still dropped DC with a headkick and finished him, and DC has never been finished at HW or at LHW by anyone else. I think it’s foolish to compare the power of a guy who is basically a WW to the power of a guy who should really be fighting at HW. I strongly doubt that Kelvin would be KOing the guys that Jon has faced.

Nit picking, but the head kick didnt drop DC.

I think, generally, people are comparing hands.

Of course Jons headkicks carry alot of force but is he landing them on Israel...

So he would fuck up jone in full-contact K-1 fighting? Jones has more than striking. Still, Jones by eyepoke.

Hes right Jones stand up is terrible with lousy boxing. If him and Israel fought Jones would be going to cowardly takedowns asap.

In a kickboxing match, yes. In mma though the threat of the takedown makes striking a whole different animal.

Back