Israel Adesanya: In stand up, I'll **** up Jon Jones. His stand up ain't ****

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

"In stand up I'll fuck him up honestly. His stand up ain't shit to me. Look at the way he fought Smith. Heart of a lion Smith. Uh nah no thank you"

Lol jones deleted the tweets

Israel would outstrike him, not really debatable

Jones likely wrestles him bad

Why is that not debatable? Nobody has ever outstruck Jones, and he's fought guys like Machida, Shogun and Gus.

I like israel but dayum this guy will eat some crow later in his career

I mean there is a possibility that whittaker ktfos him and he is already talking about the jones fight

Even though the guy is very talented its clear as day his reign wont last that long, even if he beats whittaker there are alot of other killers in the mw division

QuaintNeighboringEchidna-size_restricted.gif

I think you'd be surprised. I think he'd fuck you up.

Kicks, reach, threat of takedown, chin. Sorry son, but those are real things.

Hardcore Jones hater here.

Israel is trying to write a check he can’t cash. Jones by absolute destruction. As much as that sucks to say

@BoD 2.0 firstly it was hyperbole, secondly in pure striking none of those guys have izzys credibility in the striking world
Jones also lack power at all. Adesanya should outstrike him imo

WAR KIWI!
Izzy is everything Jonny isn't!
A true fighter who doesn't cheat every moment he has.

Not to be contrarian but I think Israel can stand toe to toe with Jones...

Jon's stand up is whatever, overrated... his reach advantage wouldn't be that much against Adesanya.

It's Jon's wrestling and submission skills that set him miles apart from Adesanya.

He took DC down with ease... I think that will be an almost impossible hurdle to overcome for Adesanya.

Make it an even playfield. No grappling clause and lets see who the better striker is

Well if it was a kickboxing fight then yes, Israel would fuck him up. This is mma though, Jones would take him down and ..... it would get ugly for Israel.

"In stand up" lol what is he gonna do when big ole Jonny boi is on top of him?

It's pretty debatable. Gastelum had a ton of success against Adesanya. Jones is a way better striker than Gastelum....

Israel's only weakness is dealing with boxing.

people throwing kicks at him is generally just a waste of time. the only reason kelvin landed a kick was because he never expected kelvin to throw one.

Izzy wins in a point sparring match.

Jones fucks him up in MMA

Back