Media Israel Adesanya: "I'm going to do you like I did Costa. I'm going to make you my next Baby Momma."

This guy has some seriously repressed sexual issues he seems to have never resolved, Between this, the post fight hump motion on costa, and saying he was going to cum on gastellim. Like jesus dude stop being so fuckin weird.

loved marvins, "a clit! you probably don't even like those!" ~ remark to izzy- I think hes onto something there

Reactions: HHJ
19383004-7544807-image-m-13_1570431567661.jpg
That's a promotional photo. You know what I mean.

i think Adsania shuld be punished fiansicaly for wha he did to costa.
trash talk before th fight is something diffrent.
ufc cannot allow such behavior in a cage.
it was a humiliation and such behavior should be exterminated.
you need to have some culture and respect towards your oponnent.
adesanya has to restrain his gay urges.
lol

Holy shit I didn’t know Wallid posted here.

Is Izzy's new thing to threaten impregnation of his opponents? That's like something out of an alien movie. He should come out holding a face hugger.

Costa has the UFC & state athletic commission if he files a lawsuit regarding their lack of action to correct / prevent these types of incidents. Technically he was molested, humilated, etc., with replays on the internet and interviews by Izzy proving that it was an intentional act.

Baby Mama? When asked about his significant other, Israel said quote "shout-out to Papi"

Costa has the UFC & state athletic commission if he files a lawsuit regarding their lack of action to correct / prevent these types of incidents. Technically he was molested, humilated, etc., with replays on the internet and interviews by Izzy proving that it was an intentional act.
I thought Costa deserved it. Also look what masvidal did to askren is that any different? Don't talk shit if you can't back it up and don't wine if t you lose

Gets punished for making rape jokes, makes even more rape jokes after dry humping an unconscious person...and people wonder why so many people criticise this dude.

Israels fight IQ is impressive. His real IQ, not so much. His trash talk reminds me of middle school banter. He’d do himself a favor by keeping his mouth closed more. Not everyone has the gift of the gab. Izzy thinks he does, but it’s more tailored towards sodomites and simpletons.

Costa kills Israel in rematch I believe him about the no sleep whine it was his first title shot

if he fought like against Romero it could be different story Izzy really couldn’t do shit to Romero but calf kick him from way outside when he tried engaging Romero rocked his ass don’t tell me Costa can’t do same
If Romero had chosen to be more active he would've won. Izzy is a great champ but Romero did more damage with that one counter overhand than Izzy did the rest of the fight.

That said, Romero kinda shot himself in the foot by just standing around

It's pretty cringe how Izzy adopts American terminology...

'momma'... breh, you're from New Zealand.

Back