Israel Adesanya Fans can be toxic

member: 365371"]So many beta males apparently watch mma. Weird.[/QUOTE]

The Same people calling Izzy fans toxic has no problem with Diaz fans celebrating losses like he won the Super Bowl or and Mas is okay with Mas fans acting like complete shit heads on a daily basis.....no it’s Izzy fans where they draw the line lol

I'm just gonna say it, I personally believe some of Israel's fans are legit toxic. They attack people when you even mention one ounce of criticism towards Israel. They call you an Israel Hater, A child. They probably forgot about the fight with Jan, He's probably overrated. I don't personally hate Israel and yeah maybe at times I kinda dislike Him a bit but I will say he's a great fighter & a great champion but I don't like the community building on how He's a legit MMA god, Yea maybe He is but I bet they're the same fans who said Jon Jones is a legit god or Anderson Silva. Despite my personal thought on Jon Jones as well. I know I'm gonna get attacked for this but idc anymore.

iu

One type of fans try to Identify with their fighter so they will usually have that kind of spirit or way that the fighter has about them. When you identify with a fighter you take a lost or victory harder. It is because they are emotionally invested. Then you have the other type, who identifies with the sport over all. You are invested in the sportsmanship and overall function of everything.The whole story behind everything. I claim the latter.

MMA comes with allot of baggage from hard life, ego, and personal demons they battle. Fans will see and pick up pattens in their fighter where they will feel as if they are the fighter themselves from sharing the same patterns. However, it us not a way to look at things because no human is perfect. You may be identifying for the wrong reasons.

I like to know the background, their upbringing, their mentality, how they evolved from the youth. I like the whole story. I know most these fighters if you met in person you would change your mind and probably even be their fan. These fighters are in a war situation. No one judges what people do and say in war when their life is on the line. I may not do the same things but I would not think that makes me better. I seen crap that I disagree with. However, the situation changes people based on their fear. Just like war, its all how they are dealing with fear. These fighters are acting out in how they are dealing with fear.

At the end of the day though, you have to admit, the highs and lows in MMA sports is what makes it addictive to watch. Instead of wanting to see one guy win or lose, I rather see how one deals with a win or lost. I also rather see a good fight than a KO. I rather see the two perform their best and know they tried their hardest. IMO, you are a winner when you did the best you could. That to me is what matters. Not so much if you have the belt. I look up to those people and enjoy their efforts.

Someone get TS a pink belt, this is a pathetic level of whining even by Sherdog standards.

Dude probably got wrecked in some Twitter thread and comes here to cry about it LOL.

One type of fans try to Identify with their fighter so they will usually have that kind of spirit or way that the fighter has about them. When you identify with a fighter you take a lost or victory harder. It is because they are emotionally invested. Then you have the other type, who identifies with the sport over all. You are invested in the sportsmanship and overall function of everything.The whole story behind everything. I claim the latter.

MMA comes with allot of baggage from hard life, ego, and personal demons they battle. Fans will see and pick up pattens in their fighter where they will feel as if they are the fighter themselves from sharing the same patterns. However, it us not a way to look at things because no human is perfect. You may be identifying for the wrong reasons.

I like to know the background, their upbringing, their mentality, how they evolved from the youth. I like the whole story. I know most these fighters if you met in person you would change your mind and probably even be their fan. These fighters are in a war situation. No one judges what people do and say in war when their life is on the line. I may not do the same things but I would not think that makes me better. I seen crap that I disagree with. However, the situation changes people based on their fear. Just like war, its all how they are dealing with fear. These fighters are acting out in how they are dealing with fear.

At the end of the day though, you have to admit, the highs and lows in MMA sports is what makes it addictive to watch. Instead of wanting to see one guy win or lose, I rather see how one deals with a win or lost. I also rather see a good fight than a KO. I rather see the two perform their best and know they tried their hardest. IMO, you are a winner when you did the best you could. That to me is what matters. Not so much if you have the belt. I look up to those people and enjoy their efforts.

What I'll never understand is why sometimes fans act very immature when hating on another fan.

I love Izzy, but that was a pretty poor performance by him against a seriously outmatched fighter, and people are flaming me for even saying that, going as far as to say he was taking it easy.

I love Izzy, but that was a pretty poor performance by him against a seriously outmatched fighter, and people are flaming me for even saying that, going as far as to say he was taking it easy.

I thought the main event was kinda boring, Nate stoled the show and Moreno finished it.

What I'll never understand is why sometimes fans act very immature when hating on another fan.
I agree, it makes no sense. Its like the movie the Karate Kid where the opponent is in it for the wrong reasons. Instead of focusing on self defense and control to win a fight, they focus on, attacking and bullying the other person to win a fight. I think the same goes with the fans. The fans are in it for attacking and bullying other fans. Or putting themselves on a pedestal. They are using the baggage to make more baggage.

I agree, it makes no sense. Its like the movie the Karate Kid where the opponent is in it for the wrong reasons. Instead of focusing on self defense and control to win a fight, they focus on, attacking and bullying the other person to win a fight. I think the same goes with the fans. The fans are in it for attacking and bullying other fans. Or putting themselves on a pedestal. They are using the baggage to make more baggage.

You came up with a fantastic comment, you left me speechless. very inspirational, but it was never about the fighters or the fans, this one is about Immaturity. I can't take the immature comments whenever I just wanna see Israel's interview without someone calling out the "Izzy Haters" as they're just starting more chaos. it just kills me inside for a reason. but that's how it is with our community. we can't do anything about it but we can try to be better people.

If you mean the country Israel: you may have an argument. If you mean the fighter Israel: sorry all mma fans are toxic!

I'm just gonna say it, I personally believe some of Israel's fans are legit toxic. They attack people when you even mention one ounce of criticism towards Israel. They call you an Israel Hater, A child. They probably forgot about the fight with Jan, He's probably overrated. I don't personally hate Israel and yeah maybe at times I kinda dislike Him a bit but I will say he's a great fighter & a great champion but I don't like the community building on how He's a legit MMA god, Yea maybe He is but I bet they're the same fans who said Jon Jones is a legit god or Anderson Silva. Despite my personal thought on Jon Jones as well. I know I'm gonna get attacked for this but idc anymore.

iu
Their idol is an obnoxious and vulgar individual, do you really expect reason from them?

Their idol is an obnoxious and vulgar individual, do you really expect reason from them?

I really don't know anymore, I'm just tired of the comments. they turn my cereal sour.

Anywhere I go is them starting fights with the haters and the haters starting fights with the fans, it's not just Israel too. it's basically the entire community. and you only get a few who are just there to support the fights and their idols.

Back