Israel Adesanya Fans can be toxic

I'm just gonna say it, I personally believe some of Israel's fans are legit toxic. They attack people when you even mention one ounce of criticism towards Israel. They call you an Israel Hater, A child. They probably forgot about the fight with Jan, He's probably overrated. I don't personally hate Israel and yeah maybe at times I kinda dislike Him a bit but I will say he's a great fighter & a great champion but I don't like the community building on how He's a legit MMA god, Yea maybe He is but I bet they're the same fans who said Jon Jones is a legit god or Anderson Silva. Despite my personal thought on Jon Jones as well. I know I'm gonna get attacked for this but idc anymore.

iu
<Waaah>
<Waaah>
<Waaah>

I’m neutral on the guy since I think he’s an odd character but TBH his haters are more annoying than his fans in my eyes.

Fair enough, I see your point. there's no need to hate on Israel, but at the same time, you shouldn't be forced to love Him.

I admire Israel dedication to tattoo even if you cant read them from more than 60 centimeters far

Every one have toxic fans.
You have 2 ways, the first one is not give a fuck about them and second is feel offensive for everything that they say.

I'm not offended, more annoyed. they like birds pecking at you. I should've ignored it but I couldn't take it anymore so I guess you can say I just spat it out.

Back