Israel Adesanya 2020 resolution

CookedWindingAztecant-size_restricted.gif

CharmingAstonishingColt-size_restricted.gif

if edmen becomes a thing by the end of the year, sure why not.

He is.. powerfull yes. But still
Best pressure Fighter at 185 imo.
Clean boxing. Nasty kicks. Underrated grappling.
You dont become a serious title contender at 185 by just being a brawler.

I don't know if Izzy could fight Costa with an erection

Best pressure Fighter at 185 imo.
Clean boxing. Nasty kicks. Underrated grappling.
You dont become a serious title contender at 185 by just being a brawler.

well, he did make the jump from uriah (#12) to romero(#1), so he is not really tested.

You made Romero, Costa, and Cannonier seem like easy fights, and then you're looking at Shahbazyan, Hermansson, and possibly Till down the line. Israel's problem is that he didn't take care of any of these monsters during his accelerated come up. I get that Whittaker's never easy, but his chin is suspect, and he could've easily been unseated by any of them. Gastelum would have also have a tough time with any of them, and foh with Silva, Brunson, or Tavares. You need to chill out with 2021 and Jon Jones. Any one of these guys will be as tough or tougher than anyone Israel's ever faced.

Release a rap album like other fighters...
source.gif

Costa just a simple brawler?
Oh Boy...
Hes right

Are we all forgetting about bobby knuckles?? Dude didn't die after the fight... 2 more wins and hes right back facing Israel
I have wihttaker losing to any top MW. Gastelum, Canonier, Till would all beat him in my opinion and him dropping out of the cannoier fight is very bad for his progress. he's young so who knows, but i doubt hes fighting for a title again.

The perfect scenario for him would be to:
-beat Romero in the next few months
-beat Costa if he comes back healthy
-beat Canon after that.
These three can switch places according to circumstances. Romero is too old now, Costa is just a simple brawler with muscles and Canon is still green. He can take em all izzy.

Thus the semi-dead MW division is cleaned up and he can move up to LHW for 2021.
Old Jones will have better fighting IQ and stop him

The perfect scenario for him would be to:
-beat Romero in the next few months
-beat Costa if he comes back healthy
-beat Canon after that.
These three can switch places according to circumstances. Romero is too old now, Costa is just a simple brawler with muscles and Canon is still green. He can take em all izzy.

Thus the semi-dead MW division is cleaned up and he can move up to LHW for 2021.

anything can happen in those fights

romero can send anyone to heaven with a single shot
costa has physical gifts and the mentality to be a solid challenge
cannonier is a beast and very technical

There will be few rematches down the line (not every fight is going to be an easy win) and he'll probably need to handle Till and one more name to completely clean it up.

LHW offers nothing for him, his best wins will still be at MW no matter who he beats at LHW.
Hmmm ever heard of this jones fella

Israel Adesanya's 2020 resolution "TO AVOID FIGHTING JON JONES AT ALL COSTS"

A man without a single title defence has no business going 20 pounds in weight to fight a dominant champ. First he needs to clear the division.

Back