Israel Adesanya’s 2021: First Jan Blachowicz, then Jon Jones at Allegiant Stadium

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
Adesanya is coming after Jon Jones and will detrone him in 2021 and become the GOAT
1276908538.0.jpg

“I said I’m going to fight the supposed GOAT, 2021, Raiders Stadium,” Adesanya declared on the ESPN+ post-fight show. “I’m hoping to God after these elections all this Corona s**t vanishes and then we can have crowds again, because that fight needs to be in front of a crowd. It’s going to be the biggest fight in UFC history, I believe, bar any fight that’s been put up.”

Adesanya is coming after Jon Jones and will detrone him in 2021 and become the GOAT
1276908538.0.jpg

“I said I’m going to fight the supposed GOAT, 2021, Raiders Stadium,” Adesanya declared on the ESPN+ post-fight show. “I’m hoping to God after these elections all this Corona s**t vanishes and then we can have crowds again, because that fight needs to be in front of a crowd. It’s going to be the biggest fight in UFC history, I believe, bar any fight that’s been put up.”

Jon Jones already “Detroned” himself

So if he beats Jan, he will vacate the MW belt.

Whether you like the dude or not the biggest fight in UFC will always involve McGregor simple as. Izzy is overestimating his and Jones star power.

Back