Rumored Israel a sherdogger confirmed:

You guys aren’t all highly trained fighters capable of disposing humans in droves with the Dim Mak?
<DisgustingHHH>

Not to take away from Jones wrestling but Izzy's TTD is increasingly effective and when was the last time Jones wrestled anybody
I agree Bones doesn’t wrestle much. But he’s too skillful and strong for Izzy should he choose to go that route.

bones usually likes to beat guys at what they are best at ... so it would probably be a kickboxing match

So does Dana. Despite the bullshit he spews about never coming on here, do you honestly think he doesnt keep a pulse on the sentiment of the fans who buy his product?
If that were true, then a lot of these shit title shots and matches wouldn't happen. He probably ignores most of us and latches onto the minority that would make money.

He's a Jones hater, so I've probably verbally sparred with him before.

Whats Adesanya? about 6'4'' ?? . is that big enough to be considered a sherdogger? He seems a bit too much on the manlet side.

Sherdoggers range from anything between 6'7'' too 8'2'' , with 6'7'' being the very minimum. I'm personally 7'8'' myself.

most fighters lurk here … they Train for a few weeks, fight 2-3 max. per year

they have more than enough free time lol.

Israel discussing jones's "pulsing power" lol.... has to be a sherdogger in secret. Izzy if you are reading this, love you man, you are a true martial artist. Hope u KO him stiff!
Thanks man for your support, appreciate it.

Or, he just spends a lot of time on the internet. Most likely twitter.

So does Dana. Despite the bullshit he spews about never coming on here, do you honestly think he doesnt keep a pulse on the sentiment of the fans who buy his product?
If he's looking for input from people that BUY his product he wouldn't waste his time here. Most doggers brag about streaming it bc they hate the ufc so much.

Yup, I wouldn’t be surprised either if he and some others post here anonymously.

Back