Isotonic Vitamins, Another Gimmick?

AverageJoe

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Anyone have any real info on these types of vitamins?

All I can seem to find is a MS/Cancer curing Pyramid Scheme shilling their brand name vitamins and antioxidant products which to me look to have inferior amounts of each vitamin compared to Mega-Mens Green.

The delivery process seems to make sense to me though, much quicker absorbtion, or am I just falling for the gimmick?

Anyone have legit experience with Isotonic vitamins? I'd love to hear it, pro or con.

Thanks.

Ok, someone just tell me it's dumb, or not enough info, or it's in the stickies, or I don't have enough posts in D&S to ask questions, or it's great and I've been missing out then I'll stop bumping this apparently useless thread.

This has to be better than "Make me a mealplan" thread.

I will bump this once in a while. It's not like I asked for an eating plan, or how to drop 200 pounds in 15 minutes.

P.S. Please PM me or reply and tell me this is shit, instead of giving me the ban hammer.

I don't think anyone knows what the fuck you're talking about.I certainly don't.Just stick with a whole foods based multi-vitamin.

Without even researching it, I'm going to go ahead and say it's a gimmick and be 99.999% sure that that's the case.

Back