Isopure

Amy Robinson

Amateur Fighter
Reaction score
Just a little warning to anyone thinking about getting Isopure "clear" lactose-free liquid whey protein. DON'T! It looks like a clear liquid but is very thick when you taste it. It was so disgusting I could barely get it down, but I was determined to because of how expensive it was. On top of that it doesn't taste good either. My advice- if your lactose-intolerant, like I am, your better off going with regular whey-protein and taking lactose pills then trying Isopure.

Yeah, I had it once, at the prompting of my best friends who said, "You gotta try this shit. It's the worst eva!"

He was right.

Isopure = liquid cardboard.

Im lactose intolerant and I take CytoSport Muscle Milk which is 100% lactose free and CytoGainer which is 98%. Both have worked really well for me.

I have always thought isopure was shite. It's a great source of protein (on paper) but the reality of the bad taste make it one of my least favorites.

stryker505 said:
I have always thought isopure was shite. It's a great source of protein (on paper) but the reality of the bad taste make it one of my least favorites.

Yeah, all the protein in the world ain't gonna get you bigger sitting in a can.

Back