Isopure 0 carb

Discussion in 'Dieting / Supplement Discussion' started by ?/?/?/, Mar 29, 2008.

1. ?/?/?/ White Belt

http://www.a1nutrition.com/buy-natures_best-zero_carb_isopure_drink/ anybody drink this stuff? How come apple is 10 bucks cheaper than all the other ones? Does it taste horrific? This is the best price I have found it for after a friend recommened it. Posted the link in case anyone drinks it and wants it cheap (or as cheap as it can be I guess, 2 bucks a bottle isn't exactly cheap).

2. nexus8793 White Belt

I've never seen that stuff that cheap...my local gym stopped carrying it, I THINK because the company was mislabeling the nutrition facts. However, I'm not sure on the details, that was what someone at the gym said when I asked, but they weren't completely sure either

3. joshetc butthole hurts from teh gay

Apple is only $1 less than like 3 other flavors. Also, what is wrong with protein powder? This isn't any better and is more expensive... even if it tastes like heaven, it still seems like a ripoff.

4. fat_wilhelm Black Belt

If it's anything like Stacker 2 protein water, it'll taste like sweaty balls.

5. ?/?/?/ White Belt

The bottom 3 flavors are 35 each, which is why I was wondering why the price discrepancy. And yeah, I do take protein powder, but it's not always easy to have a protein shake, these are more portable, that's all.

6. joshetc butthole hurts from teh gay

You can pre-mix protein shakes and take them with you

7. Luke5181 Blue Belt

I have taken these, they taste nothing like the powder variety. I would be willing to bet the Apple expire soon, thats why they are cheaper. GNC did the same thing and I got them for 0.89 each

8. Chest Rockwell Brown Belt

Ding Ding Ding we have a winner. They are about to expire soon, ask them when the date is, either way, if they are not already expired then go for it that's a great fucking deal considering it's below cost. They may get you on shipping, these things are HEAVY glass bottles. Good protein all around for an rtd though.