Isn't it suspecious how long the Jon Jones test results are taking??

Put the tinfoil hats away, people.

I'm hardly Jones biggest fan, but you guys are desperate to see him fail.

Exactly, Herschel....where have you been man? Jon Jones could be on PED's, but so could most fighters who pass these tests! It's not some attempt to save Jon, he just passed the tests that all fighters must undergo before/after a fight. This only shines a bad light on the NSAC. How sloppy can you be to test Jones for recreational drugs when under WADA they are not banned out of competition? And even after taking the sample, instead of tossing it, they test it, keep it, and release the results. I could be wrong but it would appear Jones has a case against them for this. These results could cost him fans, future/current sponsors, and tarnished his image for years to come. If anything the NSAC screwed Jones over. With that being said, why would they now try to risk their credibility and standing just to save him from a positive test for exogenous testosterone in his sample? They wouldn't, and as far as we know Jones is a clean fighter until other testing proves otherwise.

Shonie I think you might be one of the few level headed Jones fans(not nut hugger despise that term) I've seen in the forums. As a fan of Jones skill and fighting style, but not his die hard fans or haters, the conspiracy theorists in here are getting out of control IMO. I was personally skeptical, with the positive coke results, and some suspicious T:E numbers on his random pre fight tests. But once the NSAC says he's clean, as MMA fans we have to accept that. For me this isn't about Jones, it's about ALL fighters and the testing they receive. That being said, IMO Dana now saying that they won't be doing random testing is a step backwards. What's your take on it?

Thanks. Yeah my take is that's pretty BS about them stopping the random testing just because they screwed up the Cung test.

That's something you learn from, not just say "Well guess random testing is too hard!" It really isn't, the UFC just needs to be a little more intelligent and not get their tests done at a lab that tests for autism in urine lol.

So I'm hoping more media pressures them to start it back up, like you said it's a step backward, any extra testing is good.

Back