Isn't it suspecious how long the Jon Jones test results are taking??

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/weidmans-drugstest-overdue-2900261/

It took weeks for Weidman.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/weidmans-random-drug-test-comes-back-clean-2909377/

But

J244qJr.gif

TS how dumb are you really?

you said you've been following MMA since 2008 so in the last 7-years it hasn't occurrd to you that it always take this long to get post-fight results back? Lol

I don't even care about the post fight. We still haven't had the pre fight blood test results.

Just go back and check again and I think you'll find that the blood test on the 18th of December did not happen.

I hope I'm making myself clear.

So... You guys think the NSAC would put their ass on the line for Jon Jones?

Only if you're obsessed and constantly waiting. Like watching a clock at work.

Just go back and check again and I think you'll find that the blood test on the 18th of December did not happen.

Didn't he post it on twitter though?

So... You guys think the NSAC would put their ass on the line for Jon Jones?

Yeah didn't you know? The same WADA labs that test NBA, NFL, etc. players are putting their entire credibility on the line by fudging tests and doing fishy stuff for niche sport star Jon Jones!

It makes perfect sense right? Right? Dana's probably high fiving the NSAC director right now!

attachment.php

Stop making shit up. We know that they did a urine, blood and blood passport at each test.

Didn't he post it on twitter though?

No.

No, he did not.

What you thought you saw was just a video of Jon Jones in a short sleeved t shirt. Easy to see how you could have mistaken it for a blood test, but actually it was not. :eek:

I hope you are getting the message.

I suspected philapou was hiding something with his win over Larkin and those results took forever to come back. Also when Mo pissed hot, those results took forever too. Just like Weidmans last test took a while too. So, No, it's not fishy.

It took a month to find out Ashley Evans-Smith failed her test. It hasn't even been two weeks yet.

Well . . . I didn't know about that but . . . in boxing they know if you failed a post-fight drug test in days after the fight everytime. Since the Nevada commission sanctioned this fight I would expect test result in a similar time frame. This is getting to be really ridiculous now . . . are they hoping that people like us who have followed boxing and MMA for years and are familiar with testing protocol will just forget??

TS how dumb are you really?

you said you've been following MMA since 2008 so in the last 7-years it hasn't occurrd to you that it always take this long to get post-fight results back? Lol

Shonie I think you might be one of the few level headed Jones fans(not nut hugger despise that term) I've seen in the forums. As a fan of Jones skill and fighting style, but not his die hard fans or haters, the conspiracy theorists in here are getting out of control IMO. I was personally skeptical, with the positive coke results, and some suspicious T:E numbers on his random pre fight tests. But once the NSAC says he's clean, as MMA fans we have to accept that. For me this isn't about Jones, it's about ALL fighters and the testing they receive. That being said, IMO Dana now saying that they won't be doing random testing is a step backwards. What's your take on it?

Well . . . I didn't know about that but . . . in boxing they know if you failed a post-fight drug test in days after the fight everytime. Since the Nevada commission sanctioned this fight I would expect test result in a similar time frame. This is getting to be really ridiculous now . . . are they hoping that people like us who have followed boxing and MMA for years and are familiar with testing protocol will just forget??

On October 20, 2012, it was announced that Riddle had failed his post fight drug test, testing positive for marijuana. Riddle was subsequently fined and suspended for 90 days, retroactive to July 21, 2012.

They just announced for the Machida card, no? It takes time. They already released other stuff.

Back