Isn't it Rogan's job to hype fights? Then why is he...

hyping fights is one thing. but after the whole ronda meltdown each time i hear him i feel he is one second away from declaring his coffee cup as proof god exists.

This was said during his fight companion podcast where he is "off the clock" he just always gives his honest assessment. In this day and age I find this quite refreshing but you can't keep everyone happy .

Have u seen the amount of threads panning Rogan for hyping fights ? Guy can't win

This.
Joe is watching fights with friends ( probably all stoned as hell) and bullshitting while watching and people treat it like all the things he says during this time are so much more then just brainfarts.
His podcasts are not interviews, but just people talking and bullshitting.

Haha, that`s funny. All the people claiming Holly Holm is that huge boxing fighter, yet even Joe Rogan don`t think she`s ready.

Haha, that`s funny. All the people claiming Holly Holm is that huge boxing fighter, yet even Joe Rogan don`t think she`s ready.

Yep this! The minute holm thought about joining the UFC is when she should have started to work on grappling

Off camera, Rogan speaks his mind, not what Zuffa tells him to speak. He knows the division is a complete mismatch. I genuinely believe Rousey could win a 2-vs-1 fight against any two 'top contenders'.

Eh whatever. Besides Cyborg there is nobody else left. Do people really want to see Rousey/Tate III?

Why do MMA websites keep taking Rogan's statements from his podcast like they are supposed to be UFC official statements?

Lazy unprofessional journalism. There isn't any MMA journalism besides like 2 analysts anyway.

Rogan can say whatever the fuck he wants in his studio. He's being a fan and being real. You fucking sheep want everyone to be politically correct and follow the herd.

A bunch of Do nothing bitches.

Damn, you're really angry about this, huh?

I just find it weird like 2 months ago he was drooling over one of the worst title challengers ever in Bethe Corriera, more than anyone ever. Talking about her skills, "KO power", punching skills. You figure he might have a sigh of relief. At least I'll be screaming about a skilled fighter, longtime trained athlete & former boxing champ not a former fat accountant that took up MMA few years back to lose weight and has a vertical of 2 centimeters.

I just find it weird like 2 months ago he was drooling over one of the worst title challengers ever in Bethe Corriera, more than anyone ever. Talking about her skills, "KO power", punching skills. You figure he might have a sigh of relief. At least I'll be screaming about a skilled fighter, longtime trained athlete & former boxing champ not a former fat accountant that took up MMA few years back to lose weight and has a vertical of 2 centimeters.

Yup Holm > Bethe

I think his only job is commentating. I do think his days in the UFC are coming to a end. Maybe he leaves after UFC 200 ?

I get that same feeling. I listen to his podcasts and have for years now, and some of the shit he is saying on his podcast runs very counter to the position of uncle Dana. He was not mincing words on his thoughts on the Reebok deal, Stitch being cut from the UFC, or I.V. bags going away.

Back