Isn't it funny...

Diarico

The Excellence of Execution
@White
Reaction score
People all over sherdog saying you need to win decisively to get the belt and that Carlos didn't win 'decisivly' *cough* 190 strikes to 80 *cough* yet Robbie himself won the belt off a split decision.......... akward......

Sherdog is full of shit. Everyone is biased, including myself

8222331.gif

So you're biased against yourself, because your biased?

Well I'm biased against this thread for being Biased towards Carlos's lost win, so fuck all yall

People all over sherdog saying you need to win decisively to get the belt and that Carlos didn't win 'decisivly' *cough* 190 strikes to 80 *cough* yet Robbie himself won the belt off a split decision.......... akward......

Awkward is spelled *cough* awkward*cough*

Not as funny as people who read stats of a fight they'll never watch and believe they can know how the fight really went, as if every strike were equal and the numbers are the only thing relevant.

What is an akward?

Not as funny as people who read stats of a fight they'll never watch and believe they can know how the fight really went, as if every strike were equal and the numbers are the only thing relevant.

Watched it twice.

So you're biased against yourself, because your biased?

Well I'm biased against this thread for being Biased towards Carlos's lost win, so fuck all yall

Fuck you too ;)

Awkward is spelled *cough* awkward*cough*

My bad

Holy shit ya'll just see Perez and Cisco re-enact Holloway vs Lamas

Anyway guess no one had the balls and everyone ducked my initial point bout Robbie<41>

Back