Isn't it crazy and amazing that Roy Neslon would destroy Randy Orton ?!

The Sausage King

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
if you saw these two in the street and had no clue who they were, you'd think "holy shit - that middle aged fat guy is going to get destroyed by that young ripped dude !"

I love how MMA has changed our perspective on what a bad ass is, vs image !

Well trained fighters are a different breed. I'd take Conor McGregor over Randy Orton because he's a champion at the highest level of fighting. Despite the size difference.

Well trained fighters are a different breed. I'd take Conor McGregor over Randy Orton because he's a champion at the highest level of fighting. Despite the size difference.

Does every single thread have to involve Conor ? jk​

Same thing for Joe Lauzon. Someone picking a fight with him not knowing who he is would have a very rude awakening.

Same thing for Joe Lauzon. Someone picking a fight with him not knowing who he is would have a very rude awakening.
I would love to see someone hassle and try to attack a pro fighter not knowing who they are, that shit would be hilarious.

Last edited:

roy nelson has zero chance against vintage, slithering Randy Orton

I wish I could see some

I would love to see someone hassle and try to attack a pro fighter not knowing who they are, that shit would be hilarious.

Watch the U of Miami linebacker who had a street fight with LW UFC fighter Huerta not knowing who he was !

Wrestlers are fake. Big tanned up dude with muscles are also fake.

MMA didn't change any perspective. There's been people kickin' ass since the dawn of time, and they are rarely defined by what they look like. There still, and always will be people that don't think that is the case, just like there always has been.

Orton via rko outta nowhere :cool:

I wish I could see some

I would start something with Lauzon and then see those crazy fucking eyes and know I was in deep shit :D

Pre-wheelchair Stephen hawking with 4 months of sprawl training handles him

Randy is like 36 or so these days I reckon.

Nobody gives off the "I can kick his ass" like Doo Ho Choi. He looks like a nerd in a computer store with a perfect SAT score....until you look at his ears...then you better run! Before getting into a beef with someone, look at their ears.

Does every single thread have to involve Conor ? jk​

It does now that half of Sherdog's members only became "MMA fans" because they were first Conor fans. True fans of MMA that are excited to watch/discuss even when he isn't a present topic have damn near become a minority.

Good point TS, but Nelson is most definitely an outlier as far as body aesthetics go in MMA. Most fighters are ripped and muscly, which makes sense given the constant muscular conditioning and having to make weight.

I think the stereotype that body builders are the epitome of fighter builds was lost in the early 90s when boxing blew up. Modern MMa hasn't really changed the general person's perception of what build a good fighter has, just maybe given more tell tale signs to look for like cauliflower ear.

Back