Shoop Isn't dana/ufc hypocrits

crysis

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Kind of funny he shits on gsp for coming back and winning the mw title and then vacating it and not allowing gsp to fight for another title if he plans to leave.

Yet Conor gets to fight whenever he wants threatening to retire or come back or gets special treatment now we have Cormier gets to fight for the belt just so he can retire for him its just bragging rights and to go out on top but he doesnt deserve another title shot especially if he's retiring win or lose. They should've set up a super fight or something else not a trilogy of stipe and cormier...I hope stipe ends it quick for the win, but wouldn't be surprised if cormier takes it as well.

Are you having a stroke? This thread is all over the place.

Also they removed cejudo as soon as he retired. Conor is still ranked at number 4.

Kind of funny he shits on gsp for coming back and winning the mw title and then vacating it and not allowing gsp to fight for another title if he plans to leave.

Yet Conor gets to fight whenever he wants threatening to retire or come back or gets special treatment now we have Cormier gets to fight for the belt just so he can retire for him its just bragging rights and to go out on top but he doesnt deserve another title shot especially if he's retiring win or lose. They should've set up a super fight or something else not a trilogy of stipe and cormier...I hope stipe ends it quick for the win, but wouldn't be surprised if cormier takes it as well.
I agree about the absurdity of giving a guy who had already left them high and dry refusing to defend 2 belts that 3rd shot and now talking about giving him a fourth but seriously.... How does DC not deserve this fight?

The guy is 1-1 against the Champ with his 1 being a first round KO and his lose being a highly competitive fight he was arguably winning and has fought nothing but top competition.

DC absolutely deserves this shot and at his age with his accomplishments if he wants to retire should he win that belt he's certainly earned it.

I don't understand why anyone doesn't think this 3rd fight was and is the best possible and necessary fight in the division and wouldn't want to see it.

GSP did it first. The UFC didn't fall apart afterwards. So maybe they just learned that it wasn't so bad, rather than being hippogriffs

Like let's say you go through your life hating asparagus but then your big sister forces you to eat a sprig of it. You'd be mad at her at first. But then you discover that asparagus isn't that bad, so you begin to eat asparagus on purpose. No Hippo City there!

Back