Isn’t the highest fight IQ is to win with the least damage and very dominant?

This is exactly Khabib so that only proves he is the goat! Silva almost died against Shale and Jones against Gus and GSP against Hendricks!
I noticed many on here say Jones has very high IQ which somewhat true but nothing close to Khabib’s! Please prove me wrong!

Jones got battered against Gus in the first fight, not because Jones' fight IQ, but because he was partying and not taking Gus seriously. We all saw what happened in their 2nd fight.

People get fooled by his broken English. Khabib sounds extremely smart and eloquent in his native language.

His grab and smesh strategy is great fight IQ. Controls the opponent and keeps your body fromt aking too much damage. You only need a lifetime of grappling to implement it.

<mma4>

Made an entire thread on this due to the false narrative of Jon having the HIGHEST FIGHT IQ which is complete BS as taking damage should not be part of the equation.

Khabib has the highest fight IQ, he implemented his game without so much as a single cut and suffered the least damage.

Look at the other 2 suspected cheats in this picture, did their high fight IQ tell them to lose brain cells?

khabib-goat-final-jpg.810922

Sometimes, I feel like there are fake people posing as "Khabib fans" trying to instigate hatred among fans of Jones, GSP, and Khabib...

For your info, I'm a fan of all of them, and stop with the instigating.

...and avoid fighters that would beat you, just like how Khabib ducked Tony. That IS high IQ.

Jarl

Khabib didn't duck Tony. Tony got destroyed by Gaethje. It was unfortunate, because we all missed out on a potentially fight of the year when that happened.

Jones got battered against Gus in the first fight, not because Jones' fight IQ, but because he was partying and not taking Gus seriously. We all saw what happened in their 2nd fight.
1CDBFBA7-9A4B-4D3D-9001-24991218E467.jpeg
E0E5573F-2AAF-4801-B112-5A735F970436.jpeg

awesome IQ u must have a selective memory kid or biased eyes or something

Fight IQ is not to be viewed as a result, as in winning with little damage. It’s an understanding of how to approach the situations that come up in a fight.

Reactions: HHJ
Fight IQ is not to be viewed as a result, as in winning with little damage. It’s an understanding of how to approach the situations that come up in a fight.
Adaptability

Back