Isn’t the highest fight IQ is to win with the least damage and very dominant?

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This is exactly Khabib so that only proves he is the goat! Silva almost died against Shale and Jones against Gus and GSP against Hendricks!
I noticed many on here say Jones has very high IQ which somewhat true but nothing close to Khabib’s! Please prove me wrong!

This is exactly Khabib so that only proves he is the goat! Silva almost died against Shale and Jones against Gus and GSP against Hendricks!
I noticed many on here say Jones has very high IQ which somewhat true but nothing close to Khabib’s! Please prove me wrong!
Ofcourse. GSP tended to do the same thing. Minimize damage while winning comfortably.

If he was so smart he would have taken a scientific approach to his weight cut instead of cheating like he did. Very dishonorable but I guess Jon Jones is too.

That sounds nice, but you actually need the skillset to play it safe, and even then it won't last.

That was Silva's 8th title defense after almost 4 years on top while nursing a rib injury against prime roided Sonnen, who he embarrassed in the rematch.

You can have all the IQ you want, put Khabib against Usman and you'll see that IQ only goes so far. Most of Silva's victories were flawless, but no one can be perfect every single bout for 7+ years and 10+ title defenses at the highest level of MMA.

Last edited:
Smart is also being an inactive champ and having longer recovery between fights

People get fooled by his broken English. Khabib sounds extremely smart and eloquent in his native language.

His grab and smesh strategy is great fight IQ. Controls the opponent and keeps your body fromt aking too much damage. You only need a lifetime of grappling to implement it.

Khabib always get the least damage out of any fighter in UFC. Even GSP had bruised face and cuts, Khabib never had.

People get fooled by his broken English. Khabib sounds extremely smart and eloquent in his native language.

His grab and smesh strategy is great fight IQ. Controls the opponent and keeps your body fromt aking too much damage. You only need a lifetime of grappling to implement it.

I think Khabib isn't smart/wise person in real life, but when it comes to fighting he is a genius.

his double leg shots v Gaethje were a thing of beauty. Gaethje had no chance. Other than the leg kicks/left hook bomb he landed, but alas Khabib has a goat chin as well. Very sad he retired. Loved to watch his fights even though I’m not his biggest fan.

I think Khabib isn't smart/wise person in real life, but when it comes to fighting he is a genius.
He is wiser than most. Knows that family and honor is more important than money. Can step away from the things that don't benefit him anymore.

Made an entire thread on this due to the false narrative of Jon having the HIGHEST FIGHT IQ which is complete BS as taking damage should not be part of the equation.

Khabib has the highest fight IQ, he implemented his game without so much as a single cut and suffered the least damage.

Look at the other 2 suspected cheats in this picture, did their high fight IQ tell them to lose brain cells?

KHABIB GOAT FINAL.jpg

The thing that stands out about khabib is that he took little damage but his style was extremely aggressive,and requires him to constantly put himself in danger to get the TD

...and avoid fighters that would beat you, just like how Khabib ducked Tony. That IS high IQ.

Jarl

...and avoid fighters that would beat you, just like how Khabib ducked Tony. That IS high IQ.

Jarl
You already sound dumb saying that. Both Tony and Khabib and finally the pandemic itself are to blame for this fight not happening

That sounds nice, but you actually need the skillset to play it safe, and even then it won't last.

That was Silva's 8th title defense after almost 4 years on top while nursing a rib injury against prime roided Sonnen, who he embarrassed in the rematch.

You can have all the IQ you want, put Khabib against Usman and you'll see that IQ only goes so far. Most of Silva's victories were flawless, but no one can be perfect every single bout for 7+ years and 10+ title defenses at the highest level of MMA.
Why does everyone bring Usman up... get informed and stop comparing hypothetical fights to real ones. Also, you are implying that if it were to happen, all khabib has is IQ. Which is false.
<Huh2>

Reactions: HHJ
Back