Isn’t Conor Mcgregor a representation of us? Didn’t we create him?

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Us, as MMA fans.

how could Conor exist and be so successful if he didn’t represent us?

Loud mouthed, foul, arrogant, vulgar, materialistic, unfaithful, oversexed criminal with no respect for the law.

He is MMAS biggest star by far. He broke into the mainstream in a way that Royce Gracie, Shogun, Wanderlei, Mark Coleman ever did.

We aren’t Kazushi Sakuraba. No one knows who that is. I dare you to go and ask someone who Sakuraba is, they won’t know.

When Conor fights people on this forum start talking like him. They start calling people “broke bums” and quoting the “red panty night”

Even the people who hate him are obsessed with him. They’re in love with the guy.

Like every slutty girl that made the Kardashians rich. They want their life.

We are the ones who fund mma and vote with our wallets, and made HIM into our representative. He gets our money every time. That wouldn’t be possible if we weren’t HIM.

Wand hl reels>>Conor

conor does have everything you’d want tho, white/handsome/explosive/mouthy.

would be crazy to see what wand would have done if he came up in the twitter days and without a language barrier. I want to fuck chuck. Fuck you chuck

Wand hl reels>>Conor

conor does have everything you’d want tho, white/handsome/explosive/mouthy.

would be crazy to see what wand would have done if he came up in the twitter days and without a language barrier. I want to fuck chuck. Fuck you chuck

White? Wtf.

He doesn't represent the number of people that he attracts. He's polarizing and loud and creates buzz around him.

He represents what makes noise and attention. I suppose you could say he in part represents what catches peoples attention.

Every asshole that competes and hits it big in MMA has the fans to thank for it. Be it McGregor, Lesnar or Rousey.

Personally I pull for the guys that act like actual martial artists, GSP, Randy, Hendo, Whittaker etc. I think they embody the martial arts spirit far more than the idiot trash talking types.

I blame boxing for McGregor though. He saw that shit talking and big personalities worked there and adapted it.

I watch McGregor fights to see him lose.

I dont understand the hate on conor. Well i guess i do.

Wtf are you talking about. Most posters here haven't spent a dime on watching MMA.

I know i havent since the espn deal. Im not fucking spending money on a service taht allows you to spend money. Fuck you dana

One of the most recognized Conorisms is "I back it up". Conor was much more than just a personality; he was a fighter who reached a level very few fighters have ever reached. And he did that all by himself, with the help of his team of course. We had nothing to do with creating him. That he happened to have a personality that resonated with a lot of people was his doing as well. We created nothing.

Last edited:
Back