Islamic State Thread v7 : Jihad is the stupidest fad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like ISIS got their shit kicked in by American troops. What a surprise! They were only successful because Syrian/Iraqi armies are sub-par and demoralized. Against any competent foe, ISIS would get slapped around like a bitch.

From the shitty videos they released, their favorite tactic seems to be human wave rush after they set off a large suicide bomb truck. Generally it's a truck with improvised armor, packed with enough explosives to level a block, designed to shock and confuse the entrenched defenders. It's not going to work against US forces armed to the teeth with anti-tank weaponry and air support.

The Peshmarga breaks the siege on mount Shingal and liberates an area of 700 km2, Isis is evacuating the families of it's fighters in Tel Aafar.

Iraqi Kurds liberate besieged Sinjar mountain, freeing hundreds

Inb4 Fronk coming here and saying this victory was actually achieved by all the 12 pkk and 7 ypg fighters on mount Shingal.

Last edited:
From the shitty videos they released, their favorite tactic seems to be human wave rush after they set off a large suicide bomb truck. Generally it's a truck with improvised armor, packed with enough explosives to level a block, designed to shock and confuse the entrenched defenders. It's not going to work against US forces armed to the teeth with anti-tank weaponry and air support.

The syrians have adapted to their tactics and are starting to get success and taking back territory .

breaking news:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/12/18/several-top-isis-leaders-killed-in-iraq/

Several 'high-value' ISIS leaders killed in Iraq, Pentagon officials say

U.S. airstrikes have killed several top Islamic State leaders in Iraq in recent weeks, limiting the terrorist army's ability to fight Iraqi and Kurdish forces, Pentagon officials said.

Three top Islamic State leaders were killed in recent weeks, including multiple senior and mid-level leaders, said Pentagon Press Secretary Rear Adm. John Kirby. One of the leaders killed was Haji Mutazz, a deputy to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of the terror group, officials said.

a10_zpsbaef6a9b.jpg

snap of an A-10 destroying ISIS positions in the mount Sinjar area .

a10_zpsbaef6a9b.jpg

snap of an A-10 destroying ISIS positions in the mount Sinjar area .

Looked extremely suspicious and it was. Pic is from Nellis, heres better quality:

488056.jpg

Damn them for repurposing photographs, gotta suspect everything now!

Looked extremely suspicious and it was. Pic is from Nellis, heres better quality:

488056.jpg

Damn them for repurposing photographs, gotta suspect everything now!

Nellis in Las Vegas eh
Should have known that coach in the picture was too nice for isis .

The Peshmarga breaks the siege on mount Shingal and liberates an area of 700 km2, Isis is evacuating the families of it's fighters in Tel Aafar.

Iraqi Kurds liberate besieged Sinjar mountain, freeing hundreds

Inb4 Fronk coming here and saying this victory was actually achieved by all the 12 pkk and 7 ypg fighters on mount Shingal.

It was all done by the USAF attack. The Peshmerga are taking credit for something they did not achieve; it's kind of pathetic.

It was all done by the USAF attack. The Peshmerga are taking credit for something they did not achieve; it's kind of pathetic.

lol you seem very upset. Then again you are a sunni and an Isis sympathizer so it's understandable why such news would make you flustered.

If one thing this war has proven is that; airstrikes are the only thing really needed to take huge swaths of land from Isis and control it. This has been proven over and over again in Anbar, baiji, tikrit and kobani....

imbecile.

I have zero issues with the Peshmerga "taking the credit" for these regained territories.

If anything, that should inspire the Iraqi army to step it up in their own effort to take back the cities from where they dropped their U.S-sponsored weaponry and turned tail back in June. Cities that thousands of U.S troops gave their lives to secure and handed over to them not long ago.

lol you seem very upset. Then again you are a sunni and an Isis sympathizer so it's understandable why such news would make you flustered.

If one thing this war has proven is that; airstrikes are the only thing really needed to take huge swaths of land from Isis and control it. This has been proven over and over again in Anbar, baiji, tikrit and kobani....

imbecile.

Gently, we already lost liquidfire. Zulqarnayn is one of my top picks as his replacement.

a lot of tanks, i mean they are heavy m16 Toyota but, i see a couple T-62s?

The T-55s and T-62s are the best thing they have and are using it successfully to defeat Isis while the Iraqi army has so many Abrams they are giving them away.

This is from yesterday;

1z2d0ed.jpg

The Iraqi army is losing ground in Anbar and in Baiji along with the shia militias are retreating to the refinery leaving the task of fighting Isis in the town to the local tribes and the police who are not very well armed.

imbecile.

Wrong as always. By the way you don't make any sense. All i'm saying is you attribute this to the Peshmerga when in fact it's due to US air strikes. You are a Kurd; so your delusions are understandable. It's just kind of sad that the Peshmerga is only good for taking credits for things they can't accomplish. They are as useless as the Iraqi army.

P.S. What do you think makes me upset? The Kurds and their pathetic lies? perhaps in the past but i've gotten used to it. Now I just feel bad for you guys; no country of your own; being treated like vermin by all countries surrounding you; being attacked on all fronts by ISIS. How can anyone not feel sorry for you?

Wrong as always. By the way you don't make any sense. All i'm saying is you attribute this to the Peshmerga when in fact it's due to US air strikes. You are a Kurd; so your delusions are understandable. It's just kind of sad that the Peshmerga is only good for taking credits for things they can't accomplish. They are as useless as the Iraqi army.

P.S. What do you think makes me upset? The Kurds and their pathetic lies? perhaps in the past but i've gotten used to it. Now I just feel bad for you guys; no country of your own; being treated like vermin by all countries surrounding you; being attacked on all fronts by ISIS. How can anyone not feel sorry for you?

lol holy shit calm down sunni. You are really mad and things are flying over your head.

Your akhis in the liberated 700km2 area between zumar and shingal mountain are all in jannah right now with the hurriats and are dinning with muhammed as we speak no need to be upset about them.

The fact that every arabic and western news channel that is reporting this is crediting the Peshmarga for it should give you an idea that it isn't really my delusion or opinion. It is even in the yahoo article that I posted initially ffs! You missed it of course because are really really stupid.

As for your frustration about the Kurds and their great image in the civilized world it's okay. Kurds are more powerful than they've ever been thanks to Isis and idiots like you. The Iraqi Kurds have expanded their territory by 40% (mostly oil rich) after the Isis offensive. And politically have gained more respect, support and influence than they ever wished for. Anyone with some basic knowledge in politics would know that the biggest winners from all of this are the Kurds.

And a sunni feeling sorry for Kurds? who are you fooling exactly? most posters here aren't as dumb as you think.

Gently, we already lost liquidfire. Zulqarnayn is one of my top picks as his replacement.

Yeah, sometimes I forget that logic and common sense is absolutely haram in Islam and just assume that he is as fortunate as most people here and take his posts accordingly. But it's unfair on him.

lol holy shit calm down sunni. You are really mad and things are flying over your head.

Your akhis in the liberated 700km2 area between zumar and shingal mountain are all in jannah right now with the hurriats and are dinning with muhammed as we speak no need to be upset about them.

The fact that every arabic and western news channel that is reporting this is crediting the Peshmarga for it should give you an idea that it isn't really my delusion or opinion. It is even in the yahoo article that I posted initially ffs! You missed it of course because are really really stupid.

As for your frustration about the Kurds and their great image in the civilized world it's okay. Kurds are more powerful than they've ever been thanks to Isis and idiots like you. The Iraqi Kurds have expanded their territory by 40% (mostly oil rich) after the Isis offensive. And politically have gained more respect, support and influence than they ever wished for. Anyone with some basic knowledge in politics would know that the biggest winners from all of this are the Kurds.

And a sunni feeling sorry for Kurds? who are you fooling exactly? most posters here aren't as dumb as you think.

lol i must have gotten under your skin. Only fools believe whatever the media says. The truth is we all know who owns the media and the fact that the Kurds support them is probably the reason they get all the attention and the illusion of "respect, influence, and support" the media gives them. In actuality though the Kurds are just their pawns nothing more nothing less. I do feel sorry for them; they actually believe their own hype; it's pretty sad.

P.S. Most Kurds are Sunni; so you're not making any sense.

Last edited:

Who were the forces on the ground then? No one is attributing this solely to the kurds but you clearly can't handle them getting any credit so are overreacting.

I can't see how you can deny this conflict hasn't been good for the Kurd's image, beyond "the joos" level theories that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back