Islamic State sex slave price list authentic, $165 for a child - UN

Seems like you don't know what a strawman argument is or a protected group.

I'm tacking that on to your general failure to comprehend what I wrote.

You specifically mentioned Islam in order to counteract what you saw as an attack on that religion.

The straw man argument is that anyone said ISIS invented child slavery. Talk about failure, that about describes your posting history in general.

You specifically mentioned Islam in order to counteract what you saw as an attack on that religion.

The straw man argument is that anyone said ISIS invented child slavery. Talk about failure, that about describes your posting history in general.

Right, I forget that you're slow.

The following post specifically references Islam.

What other current mainstream Religion has made part of their female followers continually oppressed?

And how come we're too scared to call them out on it?
"But Isis isn't true Islam...." yeah well tell that to the women willingly travelling to Syria to offer themselves as objects.

The OP is about ISIS and the sale of sex slaves.

Now, the sale of humans for sex is commonly referred to as "sex trafficking". It is a huge international issue. My post draws attention to the fact that this issue is much larger than just ISIS (see: OP) and Islam (see: quoted post). I conclude by recognizing the awful nature of sex trafficking and stating that if this specific organization's involvement in sex trafficking makes people pay attention to the larger international issue then it's a good start.

In fact, I wasn't even the first poster to mention the overall scale of sex trafficking as an international issue larger than ISIS. But you seem to have missed that in your zeal to embarrass yourself. Please continue.

Right, I forget that you're slow.

The following post specifically references Islam.

The OP is about ISIS and the sale of sex slaves.

Now, the sale of humans for sex is commonly referred to as "sex trafficking". It is a huge international issue. My post draws attention to the fact that this issue is much larger than just ISIS (see: OP) and Islam (see: quoted post). I conclude by recognizing the awful nature of sex trafficking and stating that if this specific organization's involvement in sex trafficking makes people pay attention to the larger international issue then it's a good start.

In fact, I wasn't even the first poster to mention the overall scale of sex trafficking as an international issue larger than ISIS. But you seem to have missed that in your zeal to embarrass yourself. Please continue.

He asked a specific question about the current role of major religions in the world today. There is no doubt that Islam is currently the most primitive expression of religious belief.

Bring-Back-Our-Girls-Michelle-Obama.jpg

*We'll give you refunds.*

*And send you somewhere you'll have 70 more virgins.*

He asked a specific question about the current role of major religions in the world today. There is no doubt that Islam is currently the most primitive expression of religious belief.

He asked about Islam but the OP is about sex trafficking by a specific Islamic organization. My post addressed both - religion and organization - and that sex trafficking is larger than both and deserves significant attention. I'm sorry you couldn't follow my post due the complex nature of addressing 2 themes in a single post.

Your kneejerk decision to attempt to insult me just reminds me that I should simplify the concepts behind what I write for some of the readers here. :icon_conf

Back